• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vac sealer price was too good to pass up, will post some feedback on how it goes once I get it.

ro55c0 said:
Vac sealer price was too good to pass up, will post some feedback on how it goes once I get it.
Please do. I reckon that I've just thrown away about $50 worth of half full bags of hops, so this sealer would have just paid for itself.

Totally forgot to post my feedback on the vac sealer. It works a treat, perfect vac seals on the proper bags, really good vac seals on some other packaging (I'm talking about vac sealing a bag of rice etc from coles) and perfect seals on everything else.

ro55c0 said:
Totally forgot to post my feedback on the vac sealer. It works a treat, perfect vac seals on the proper bags, really good vac seals on some other packaging (I'm talking about vac sealing a bag of rice etc from coles) and perfect seals on everything else.
Rossco, thanks for the feedback. I was wondering just today how you went. Glad to hear that it works well. I'll put in an order.
Cheers, Daniel

I don't BIAB so don't know about its suitability for that but at the very least seems like a reasonable price HLT.

Liam_snorkel said:
2.4kW element too, according to the manual. Someone buy one to test it out.
May just do that, seems to get some good reviews from brewers on amazon. Will have to do some more research tomorrow though.

Damn, just bought a birko 40L Saturday.. i would have given this a shot!

BCF have 25% off camping gear for club members at the moment. It's free to become a member if you're not already.

Crab Cooker 37.8L

Megajet Burner

Add a BIAB bag and ball valve (or siphon) and you've got a BIAB setup for a tick over $200. I use the same pot but I installed a 2200W element instead of going with gas burner.

Found some more very cheap glasses on clearance at Nisbets. Nice sturdy glass, maybe good for tasting paddle\sampling.

Box of 72 x 230ml Hi Ball Glasses for ~$15

http://www.nisbets.c...tDetail.raction

20131003_135113.jpg

20131003_135124.jpg

72 in a box, I grabbed a couple of boxes to serve deserts in and some other smaller items I needed and postage was about $20 to Port Melbs.

Back