• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GrumpyPaul said:
[SIZE=11pt]4 ring burner for $65[/SIZE]
I got one of these 4 ring burners from Anaconda ($75~ with postage), it arrived yesterday. Certainly a good buy.

Yet to test it out, but from my experience (with the stand) they're capable of boiling 80L of wort or more. That's in a non-stainless steel Kettle.

RyanBotla said:
I got one of these 4 ring burners from Anaconda ($75~ with postage), it arrived yesterday. Certainly a good buy.

Yet to test it out, but from my experience (with the stand) they're capable of boiling 80L of wort or more. That's in a non-stainless steel Kettle.
Let me know how noisy it is!

Ring burners are pretty much the quietest option. The trade off is they're not generally as powerful as others.

You could (as I intend to do with my 4 ring) get an adjustable reg...lots of folks use them. They are, however, not designed for this.

I'd be looking at boiling 80 ish litres with mine.

Diggs said:
Let me know how noisy it is!
The one that I have been using for the last 5 years or so has always been quiet with the low pressure reg.

The new one is very similar in shape and design, so I assume that it's going to be equally as quiet.

Yeah thats what I thought as well. From what I can tell the site is linked to Alibaba which is a middle man / broker for business to business trade between Chinese Manufactures etc and the West. Looks like Aliexpress is their attempt to crack into some of the consumer trade that Ebay does.

I was just checking to see if anyone had bought through them.

Cheers

Many have purchased through Aliexpress... I am sure I have in the recent past.
The store on the site is a new one with 0 feedback. Looks like a few purchases have been made over the weekend...

about the same price what they have been paying in BULK BUY "posted"..Also PL..thanks for the heads up on the burners,includes reg

Yes I missed out on the bulk buy , so looks like this is the next best option, or pay full retail .

Cheers

Was thinking of buying a vac sealer too so would also love some feedback

Latest posts

Back