• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think free shipping will apply to oz.

did you go ahead and select an oz shipping location and proceed to checkout? If you did and it still shows free shipping then thats cool. Not bad for that money.

djar007 said:
did you go ahead and select an oz shipping location and proceed to checkout? If you did and it still shows free shipping then thats cool. Not bad for that money.
Yeah bud, went all the way until payment, I'm not sure if I will purchase one yet, as I have 3 keggle's
If they are still in stock on the weekend I might purchase one

Edit*
Just went to purchase it, they now added in freight :angry:

There are a few threads floating around discussing using it as an adjunct, I'm pretty sure Bribie makes a beer with it, or it's equivalent from an Asian grocer.

G'day Stienberg - let us know how they are once you crack one! Is there any chance you'd be able to weigh one of the empty bottles as well? Looks like they might be the same bottles used by a number of craft breweries that are really solid (around 300g?)

Good spot, bought a case. Click and collect 400m's from work, sounds like a perfect start to a long weekend.

Bargain at $20.

jeez 23 cases gone from wolli creek in 5 minute flat. I looked and went back to buy and all gone

I ordered a case from Middle Park, Qld this morning, pretty keen to try it tonight after work. Cheers for the heads up

also scored one from northlakes.

FTR - I've had these a few times before, I like them. They're no DuPont, a bit sweeter, but plenty of flavour.

Latest posts

Back