• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
big78sam said:
First Choice have cartons (or cases depending where you are from ) of Hopworks IPA. 24 x 473ml cans. Only $73 bucks a carton from their website (my local store didn't have any). I see other places have it $144 a carton. That's the equivalent of $50 a carton of 330 ml bottles. Bargain!

Never tried it but it had great reviews. http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/16353/39201/
Tried to bring it up on their website, but no go. I know the website is pretty basic, but even tried doing a search for IPA without finding Hopworks.

Could you share your link, sounds interesting.

Strange. I can add to the cart and started to go through the checkout and it works for me. I didn't go all way through though. My carton arrived today...

Brew Matt said:
Tried to bring it up on their website, but no go. I know the website is pretty basic, but even tried doing a search for IPA without finding Hopworks.

Could you share your link, sounds interesting.
I just contacted closest store - Ballina. They had not heard of it, and suggested it was an online only special. Shame, would have been interesting to try.

Brew Matt said:
I just contacted closest store - Ballina. They had not heard of it, and suggested it was an online only special. Shame, would have been interesting to try.
Ballina 1st Choice is shite
I'd heard great things about their beer selection so I went and had a look last time I was visting my mum in Ballina
Nope, really poor selection of beers, pretty much what you'd get at an IGA liquor, nothing at all exciting even BWS has a better range

Crofty said:
Aldi Tasting Paddles $8 - 27 December
attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1418817081.763682.jpg
Got excited until i looked closer and no holes or indentations on the paddle, so picking it up with full beers would be a challenge! Could always cut holes but then I'd rather just make my own paddle...

Wood is also bamboo for those who asked.

beercus said:
Oettinger pils at uncle Dan's

$30 a case, good swilling price....

https://www.danmurphys.com.au/product/DM_914086/oettinger-pils-bottles
Its better value in the cans currently at $43 but they're more often priced at $39, that's if you don't mind cans, I just decant them into pint glasses

Its my tight ass go to beer, its light years ahead of other cheap crap on the market. Of which I've sampled most of including Tun lager, Hammer and tongs and all the disgusting offerings from aldi.

TheBigD said:
Its better value in the cans currently at $43 but they're more often priced at $39, that's if you don't mind cans, I just decant them into pint glasses

Its my tight ass go to beer, its light years ahead of other cheap crap on the market. Of which I've sampled most of including Tun lager, Hammer and tongs and all the disgusting offerings from aldi.
Cans it is then, good for the upcoming camping trip....

Cheers

Is it wheelie that much cooler? Sorry.

Latest posts

Back