• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Showing now on that link as $5 with free delivery, just ordered.

Is it just me, or is the bigw website stuffed? I click on the proceed to payment button but nothing happens! Yes, I've populated all the mandatory fields.

Is it just me, or is the bigw website stuffed? I click on the proceed to payment button but nothing happens! Yes, I've populated all the mandatory fields.

Works for me, I just bought one.

Worked for me, but the selection bit for Paypal or credit card is not that clear, had trouble with those little dots but all good in the finish.

Worked fine for me.
Got one on the way.

Thanks for the encouragement. I've created a new big w account which seems to have done the trick.

Thanks for the heads up on that one. $5 delivered can't go wrong.

Those wine coolers also have a pretty big temp difference between top and bottom.
As Wolfy said, they're not really designed for cooling as such. It's only slightly better than popping the fermenter under the stairs.

Has anyone noticed the changes to the search function on eBay? I've given up.

Their sales are gonna suffer . What a stupid thing to do in the lead up to Christmas. I used to enjoy hunting bargains but I realise it wasn't the hunting I liked it was the finding. Now I can't find jack.

Latest posts

Back