• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bizz Buzz are (apparently) giving away free customized stubby cooler. Might be fun for those with their own custom brewery logos etc.
http://bizzbuzz.com.au/deals/free-beer-stubby-martin-print-deal-martin-print/?utm_source=Bizz+Buzz&utm_campaign=1e201078e0-07_02_2013_MartinPrint_BrandedBeerStubbyFREE&utm_medium=email

You put in your details then (apparently) a representative of the company will contact you for your freebie - but I dont know what other hoops you might need to jump through.
No affiliation and though I submitted stuff a day ago, I've not been given the freebie yet.

Aldi has got me thinking about vacuum sealers. Found this one on the Internet:

http://www.shoppingsquare.com.au/p_370321_PAVO_Food_Vacuum_Sealer_VS2120_Black_Colour

PAVO Food Vacuum Sealer VS2120, Black Colour ( Code: KIT-BL-VS2120 )

Apparently discounted from $179 to $29. Most likely bullsh1t.

Does anyone have this model? Is this a case of you get what you pay for? I think that I know the answer, but asking anyway....

thedragon said:
Aldi has got me thinking about vacuum sealers. Found this one on the Internet:

http://www.shoppingsquare.com.au/p_370321_PAVO_Food_Vacuum_Sealer_VS2120_Black_Colour

PAVO Food Vacuum Sealer VS2120, Black Colour ( Code: KIT-BL-VS2120 )

Apparently discounted from $179 to $29. Most likely bullsh1t.

Does anyone have this model? Is this a case of you get what you pay for? I think that I know the answer, but asking anyway....
Is noted in this thread apparent bad reveiws
http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/70616-aldi-alert-stockpot-bar-fridge/page-2

I agree at the quality is probably bad, however I couldn't see any reference to the pavo brand food sealer. Although I'm the first to admit the my eyes are not great. Anyway the fact that I've had to ask whether they are any good has probably given me my answer. Low price = poor quality.

thedragon said:
I agree at the quality is probably bad, however I couldn't see any reference to the pavo brand food sealer. Although I'm the first to admit the my eyes are not great. Anyway the fact that I've had to ask whether they are any good has probably given me my answer. Low price = poor quality.
Think he is confused with the aldi one. Apparently its not that good. Although it has a 1yr warranty and 60day money back guarantee if your not happy with it which is better then you will get on any website.

My sealer looks identical to the 'PAVO' you posted although its called 'SEALEZY' . i paid around $50 last year through ebay.

The only problems i've had is when i've tried to be stingy and cut my bags too small and struggled to get a vacuum.

CyberCool 320L Three Door Under Bench Drinks Bar Fridge (Dynamic Pricing) $531 + Shipping

This product is currently out of stock, pre order me now for mid-June dispatch

The CyberCool 320L commercial drink refrigerator brings the party to your place! Now, when the fridge is full of snacks and food, you can still have room to chill all the beverages you need in this convenient, under counter display fridge. Or add this sleek little unit as a commercial beverage refrigerator, ideal for bars, cafes, restaurants or convenience stores, to boost impulse beverage sales.
The CyberCool 320L uses fan-forced evaporative cooling to keep your soft drinks and alcohol exactly the right degree of frosty. The digital control with LED display lets you choose temperatures as low as 0°C. Six shelves in this high quality display refrigerator adjust to let you fill the CyberCool with a variety of cans or bottles. Guests or customers have a clear view of all products through the three double-glazed, tempered-glass doors, each with integral locks, self-closing hinges and large aluminum handles. The embossed aluminum interior with 14W fluorescent lighting makes it easy to see the contents of the CyberCool 320L. At 52cm(D) x 135cm(W) x 90cm(H), this big little fridge is ready for building in or stand-alone use. Each unit is CE/MEPS certified. A built-in defrost timer and evaporation tray for condensation mean less maintenance for you.
Your order is delivered quickly and safely. Immediate dispatch and the lowest possible delivery rates are part of our service system. We use carefully selected door-to-door courier services, and our staff always calls to set up your delivery at times that fit your schedule. If you have questions, we are ready to help with the best in customer service, including full email and telephone support. CyberCool 320L comes with a 30-day no questions asked money-back guarantee. If you are not happy with your display fridge for any reason, return it within 30days for a full refund on the purchase price, excluding shipping charges. Free transit insurance and a seven day DOA (dead on arrival) warranty means there is no risk to you. In addition, the CyberCool 320L comes with a twelve month parts/ RTB warranty. Unparalleled service and 100% dedication to our valued customers mean that you get the best product and the best in customer care.
The CyberCool 320L Bar Fridge features:
  • 3 Self Closing Hinged Doors
  • Double Glazed Tempered Glass Door
  • Integral Locks on all 3 Doors
  • 6 Shelves
  • Fan- Forced Evaporation Unit for Cooling
  • Digital Control with LED Display and Defrost Timer
  • Fluorescent Tube for Inside Lighting
  • Adjustable Shelf Height & Feet
  • Can be Built in Under Bench
  • Shelves with Large Storage Space
  • Embossed Aluminium Interior
  • Large Aluminium Handle

They seem to do a similar pricing model to Kogan, where if you pre order early the price will be low. it would make a wonderful looking keg fridge. I wish I could justify it.

Aldi selling various thermometers from this Sat (May 25)....including fridge/freezer (-30 to 30C), oven (0-300C) and little food ones with prongs for dipping in your wort.....you know, so you call tell when your beer is medium rare. All $3.99 from the looks.

http://aldi.com.au/au/html/offers/2827_26927.htm

sweet been meaning to go have a look at this place!

Think thats u brew it wodonga making them

Latest posts

Back