• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More follow-up. Still waiting on the balance of my refund. Have contacted their support team for the 3rd or maybe 4th time.

Let's not forget, the order was never honoured and the refund was offered in lieu of the product.

This crew has a bad rep on-line; much more bad than good.

That's the last from me about these merchants (of the Rip-off variety). YMMV.

Report them to your credit card company/pay pal/bank/who ever you paid with. They are normally really good with sorting these types of things out for you.

5% off the Ebay price at "My Beer Shop"

Thank You for shopping at CNC and Cupcake World
We would like to invite you to visit our new website
www.mybeershop.com.au

Get 5% off the ebay price!
To redeem put "ebay" in the discount coupon at the checkout

Not a website deal, but I just picked up a box of Kopparberg from my local BWS for $30.
Not my thing but it will keep the missus happy for a while.

Just a heads up, was in at Keg King yesterday and they have their new ball lock kegs on sale for $100, includes the 17L and 9L.

Quality any Good

I didnt have a good look as I wasnt buying, but I think they are on par with the other new style kegs on offer around the place so not great but serviceable. The larger one is 19L too not 17 sorry.

i reckon a $5 luggage scales of ebay would be better and more useful

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/morley/tool...ling/1004559902

how about this for a bargin..... unless im missing something lol :p

There was someone on Ebay selling ST1000 based units similar to this for around $80 I think - he received a fair bit of flack due to the price, and as to whether he was allowed to sell these due to safety standards.

I personally would be happy to purchase a professionally made unit as I find there is some work involved building these to a good standard.

You'd want to make sure it was done by a qualified sparky for that price.

Latest posts

Back