Wcb Piss Up In A Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vlad the Pale Aler

Cereal Killer
Reaction score
The WCB annual get together will be held in Morley on Sat Dec 1st.

Keep an eye on your e-mail for full details.

Morley! Cool. That is so close, thats an easy cycle, even if you have to close one eye and squint to work out which way is up. Mind you, there is a train line in between.

You can still go for DUI on a bike ;)

A certain sandgroper ahb'er is a learned scholar of the law and has researched the subject in depth. The answer from foggy beer induced memory loss was something like no you can't. Search back for posts a christmas or two ago (yerr right he says) about a sandgropers gathering at burswood and toting a wheely keg behind the bike

Think I'll just ply said Scholar with beer when next we meet and get it straight from the horses mouth and see if he's interested in representing me, just in case :D

Morley is a fair distance for me however if its close to pub(l)ic transport i'll sidle along... I hope this is an excuse for old and new members to critique others alcoholic offerings. Jake's dark offering for september still haunts my dreams. That was 1 sweet drop Jake! :icon_drunk:

Vlad
sorry mate - can't make the 1st. The MD has already scheduled us for a night entertaining guests. 6 adults and about 400 kids so the chances of me bailing out to Morley is nil.

Always the way. :(

Niice - So who do I pay my money to? :beerbang:

Well up untill a week ago there was pp39,150 (Philipina Piso's) in the account.... Now.... ?

Well up untill a week ago there was pp39,150 (Philipina Piso's) in the account.... Now.... ?

hmmm... i think i misunderstood your original question :rolleyes:

i think Darren is going to be the treasurer so i'm sure he'd be happy you sending him what ever is left...

President: Jake Brandish
Vice President/Treasurer: Darryn Watson
Secretary: Rob Hart
Activities Director: Ian Walker
Competition Director: Anthony Wishart

Not very, unless I've missed a decimal point you've got ~ $10.20 ;)

Not very, unless I've missed a decimal point you've got ~ $10.20 ;)

You missed a decimal... There's about 40pp to the A$
Think We'll manage without a cover ... If your a financial member/partner of one

does anyone know if we still need a drummer? i've got a good mate that's offered his services for the day.

Great day yesterday. Thanks to the organisers and to Jake for the premises. As for the chefs, I can only cry "YUM!!!" That food is something else I shall have to copy.

Fkin sorry I missed it, was "hung over as the queen in maida vale" from a Ball the night beofre, and had to go to a lame 70'S party, .....shoulda known

Latest posts

Back