Warning, flammable liquid. Bad English translations.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it's a caution to farmers and they misspelt farmable?

In related news:

P9JWQqb.jpg

Nick JD said:
Yes, I am. You gotta sing that shit.

mā má mǎ mà ma

Mother brother horse scold huh? Looks like plain old "ma", isn't.

Engrish is the Chinese getting it almost correct. I've met about 3 people ever who learnt passable Chinese as an adult.

MAJORED in Chinese. Good lord. Is this the cut graduates being produced at the ANU?

tisk ..tisk..so many swears..

http://youtu.be/4RqAjMo19fs

Dave70 said:
MAJORED in Chinese. Good lord. Is this the cut graduates being produced at the ANU?

tisk ..tisk..so many swears..

http://youtu.be/4RqAjMo19fs
the fact that this got leaked + the editing shows that there is alot of bad people in the labour party.
this is him being fustrated showing emotion, being human. not like the other muppets running the show..
tumblr_mbvhx0ewL31r2u9uko1_500.jpg

jyo said:
Well, at least she still loves them, regardless of their chosen career path.
Let's hope any siblings are of appropriate age if they are engaging in the family business.

Nick's got a point but,

It's funny on a toy however, there's some serious machinery coming out of China such as forklifts with wording so seriously wrong as to be a work hazard if taken seriously by someone who is not of university intelligence.

NOT basic training/getting a forklift ticket etc. but with machine maintenance and operation that can be hazardous. I know.

Steve

labels said:
Nick's got a point but,

It's funny on a toy however, there's some serious machinery coming out of China such as forklifts with wording so seriously wrong as to be a work hazard if taken seriously by someone who is not of university intelligence.

NOT basic training/getting a forklift ticket etc. but with machine maintenance and operation that can be hazardous. I know.

Steve
Steve at work?
Daisy_Chain_Forklifts.jpg

Here one fail for Sydney Light rail i found just last night. Look closely!

photo (10).JPG

jyo said:
I know, Malted. Like, where are the high vis vests?

Edit- Granma
I know right; yeah like, Totally!
sam-alex-clover-totally-spies-clover-12969363-640-480.jpg

:D :p :icon_cheers:

Malted said:
I know right; yeah like, Totally!
sam-alex-clover-totally-spies-clover-12969363-640-480.jpg

:D :p :icon_cheers:
In case you like, didn't recognise, I'm actually 19. Full on.Totally.

I hate you. :beerbang:

Has anyone driven a Chinese forklift? I have only driven Dalians, but is like they are essentially a forklift in most aspects, and one I have driven actually thanks you for driving it when you turn the key but there are IMPORTANT things which differentiate it from every other fork I have driven, such as they have a knack of positioning stuff to impede vision of tynes. Who would want to see those anyway...?

Na. But I used to drive (and quite poorly) a Nissan forklift once upon a time, and it never once thanked me for anything.

Latest posts

Back