• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: Grolsch Bottles - Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mschippr

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm in Adelaide and am looking for Grolsch swing top bottles for my first AG beer brew in the coming weeks.

Does anyone have any they would be willing to part with in Adelaide.

Thanks,
MARK

I do - somewhere areound 50-75 all in milk crates....

Make a reasonable offer and they could be yours.

Hi,

Well, im still looking for more Grolsch bottles if anyone has any. I'll pay about 0.50 to 0.60 each, Maybe a bit more if your in the Glenelg/south of Adelaide area (save on petrol).

Thanks,
MARK.

try your local bottle depot, a lot of them sell longies/grolsch bottles pretty cheap.

Do they have to be grolsch? I use coopers screw top stubbies and crown seal long necks also without any issues.

Thanks guys..

Might just need to keep trying the recyclers. If only i didnt work i'd have all day to do beer stuff.. such is life.

MARK.

schwlemmer bottles are better than grolsh and i aint selling those

500 ml bottle they aint green same swing top type be hard to find

Chipp, they look like this:

schwelmer%20pils.JPG

schwlemmer bottles are better than grolsh and i aint selling those
I gotta get back up to the Lobethal Bierhaus over the holiday period. Still not quite convinced that it's great value, but you can get growlers up there. 2L bottles filled with stunning beers. $40 new, $22 to refill (IIRC). peas_and_corn might be kind enough to post a better pic... <jealous> he got one. </jealous>

Their website claims they also sell their beers at the Lion and the King's Head (amongst other places), but not sure that they'd do the growler deal anywhere but the bierhaus.

Just imagine scoring a batch worth of those bottles :icon_drool2:

growlers.jpg

Hi,

Well, im still looking for more Grolsch bottles if anyone has any. I'll pay about 0.50 to 0.60 each, Maybe a bit more if your in the Glenelg/south of Adelaide area (save on petrol).

Thanks,
MARK.

You may be hard pressed to find someone to part with them for as little as that. But if you can.... great bargain.

BYB

Dan Murphy's have 1.5 litre Grolsch magnums for $20.

Just imagine scoring a batch worth of those bottles :icon_drool2:
Just the six pack in the wooden crate they have on display would be nice. :D I've got a couple of the growlers from there - great bottles. Not the cheapest but hey they come with decent beer in them.

hello

im still looking for swing top bottles grolsch or schwelmer ?

thanks

cheers

stefan
reynella

Back