• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted - fluted MillMaster.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stouter

Reaction score
If anyone has a second hand one of these in reasonable shape, I'd love to buy it.
The new price is a little disconcerting, but I can see my $119 Ebay special isn't going to go the miles I need it to.
Maybe someone on here has upgraded to something better, or has one sitting and yearning to be used.

Wanting this model possibly
http://www.mashmaster.com/p/4571858/millmaster-grain-mill.html

Happy to pay postage fees if the price and condition is reasonable.

Otherwise if someone can recommend a similar quality of product that doesn't cost my left nut, arm, and kidney, I'd love to hear about it.

Stouter said:
If anyone has a second hand one of these in reasonable shape, I'd love to buy it.
I paid over 3 hunge for my MM3 and regret nothing... except fluted mills coming into play...

I dont think the price is that bad, Id love to hear from people that have them though

Yob said:
I paid over 3 hunge for my MM3 and regret nothing... except fluted mills coming into play...

I dont think the price is that bad, Id love to hear from people that have them though
MM3 with the fluted rollers is my first and only mill, so can't compare to the knurled version but..... Had it's maiden run today and milled 4.5 kg of malt in around a minute , with the grain being crushed perfectly for biab on a close gap setting. Didn't seem to have shredded the grain at all.

wereprawn said:
MM3 with the fluted rollers is my first and only mill, so can't compare to the knurled version but..... Had it's maiden run today and milled 4.5 kg of malt in around a minute , with the grain being crushed perfectly for biab on a close gap setting. Didn't seem to have shredded the grain at all.
can you adjust top rollers on yours?

Sorry Yob. I must have misunderstood . Mine is the 2 roller version .

wereprawn said:
What setting have you dialled in for BIAB?

Seems the going rate of measurement, though I've had to adjust my current mill when going from using Maris Otter, to Barret Burston Pale. Not sure if this is due to the different malt types or if the different suppliers grade slightly differently. May just be my crappy mill though too!

Latest posts

Back