Victorian Grain Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.Boddingtons Best 2 bags G&G
2.Maple 1 bag G&G
3.Manticle 1 bag G&G
4.Fraser John 1 bag Geelong
5.Leigh 1 bag G&G
6.Rook 1 bag G&G
7.AndyTork 1 bag G&G
8.Quintrex 1 bag GnG
9.akroplane1 1 bag G&G
10.Hogshead 1 bag Geelong
11.Roland 1 bag G&G
12.Hairofthedod 2 bags G&G
13.Kleiny 1 bag G&G
14.Mrpolly 2 bags G&G
15. sam 3 bags G&G
16. beerDingo 1 bag G&G
17. notung 1 bag G&G

Thanks for organising this! I will organise payment as soon as I get the details. Cheers.

Mate, if funds are that tight - I'll buy you a bottle of chimay, for all the good posts of yours I've read.
The post on your first allgrain is an absolute classic.
You sure don't let rudimentary equipment slow you down :icon_cheers:

The generosity of brewers is outstanding.

Funds are always tight but where there's a will, there's a way.

Cheers boss.

@mr tyreman - my payment will come through this evening (depending on bank clearance time - my bank usually takes 24 hours to clear).

Still waiting on the spec sheet, I'll circulate it amongst the buyers when it comes in.

Cheers,

Sam

Payment made, and PM sent. HairOfTheDog will pick my grain up :ph34r:

Please add your name to the list if your keen to order some grain...

I may have to be getting my brother (who lives around the corner) to pick up for me from GG. Any idea what time frame you're likely to be there?

Not to late at all, Pm's sent and hopefully replied to....

Melbourne pick up's are planned for 11am at G&G on Saturday morning.

Any Geelong locals, just let me know where and when you want to pick it up.

Please organise your payments ASAP as no payment means no grain

Sorry I missed that because I have eyes like chewed out cherries and the attention span of an apple core.

Thanks.

I too would like to buy a bag if not too late and if someone can pick up for me from G&G.

Happy to throw it in the back of the car with my bag Arthur. Can give it to you at the next Melbourne Brewers or we can arrange something else.

Saturday morning we will meet away from G&G and keep the carparks free for paying customers...We will meet outside an empty carpark spot near Earsdon st

Im planning to be there around 11am, I will be in a new white triton dual cab ute.

CAN WE ALL BUY SOME STUFF FROM G&G AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT, they have been very supportive through all this and it would be great to show our support for the store.

I still have pending payments coming thru...it would make it very easy for me if you could get some transaction details from your payments so i can cross reference them all.

PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST IF YOU WANT GRAIN.....I CANT EMPHASISE THIS ENOUGH!!!!!!

apart from making the text bigger.....hahaha

Saturday morning we will meet away from G&G and keep the carparks free for paying customers...We will meet outside an empty carpark spot near Earsdon st

Im planning to be there around 11am, I will be in a new white triton dual cab ute.

CAN WE ALL BUY SOME STUFF FROM G&G AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT, they have been very supportive through all this and it would be great to show our support for the store.

I still have pending payments coming thru...it would make it very easy for me if you could get some transaction details from your payments so i can cross reference them all.

PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST IF YOU WANT GRAIN.....I CANT EMPHASISE THIS ENOUGH!!!!!!

apart from making the text bigger.....hahaha

Just placed an nice order at G&G that would not of happen if there was no grain to pick up.

Was going to put in an order with GnG...I can't travel to Yarraville without dropping in to buy something from them LOL

1.Boddingtons Best 2 bags G&G (PAID)
2.Maple 1 bag G&G (PAID)
3.Manticle 1 bag G&G (PAID)
4.Fraser John 1 bag Geelong (PAID)
5.Leigh 1 bag G&G (PAID)
6.Rook 1 bag G&G (PAID)
7.AndyTork 1 bag G&G (PAID)
8.Quintrex 1 bag GnG (PAID)
9.akroplane1 1 bag G&G (PAID)
10.Hogshead 1 bag Geelong (PAID)
11.Roland 1 bag G&G (PAID)
12.Hairofthedod 2 bags G&G (PAID)