VICBREW 2013 Feedback For Judges

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sirhendo

Reaction score
Howdy All,

Was awesome to be invited to judge at Vicbrew 2013.....had an fun day judging Dark lagers and Porters on the Sunday.

Now - I'm not sure if entrants receive the forms that the judges fill out back but if you do, and my name is on the top of the form, and you read it and would like clarification on my comments and/or tips on how to improve your entry for next time, then please pm me I'd be happy to talk to you.

I tried to construct my feedback in such a way that the entrant gets the maximum amount of benefit from the limited amount of time we had to judge each entry but sometimes my words may not come across in the right way.

So please, get in touch if you feel you'd like further clarification. I was really impressed with the entries I evaluated and those that may not have scored that high had faults that could be easily rectified.

Talk to me. I'm sure the other judges would feel the same way.

Thanks again for the privilege of evaluating your beers - I value the judging practice.

Cheers!

Hendo

Entrants receive their judging sheets.

What category did you judge? (that will help competitors work out whether they should PM you for clarification).

Hendo,

If you have a compmaster account you can download the sheets you wrote to review...

Soot me a note for more info...

Andy

manticle said:
What category did you judge? (that will help competitors work out whether they should PM you for clarification).
Porters. Dark Lagers I evaluated for practice but my scores weren't collated.

Andyd said:
Hendo,

If you have a compmaster account you can download the sheets you wrote to review...

Soot me a note for more info...

Andy
Are you saying judges notes are public?

No. If you have a compmaster account, you can view your own sheets. No one else other than the entrant can see them (and they see them in their own account, not yours)

Latest posts

Back