Vic Xmas Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can take any cases of beer from Melb -> Bendigo between now and then for the small fee of a longneck or two.
Would probably prefer it to be dropped off to me on a Sunday in central melb. Might be easier if people are interested to organise a few people on the same sunday when I'll be around.

Might have to take you up on that as I am carless. Will let you know. Thanks.

Four* - it wouldn't be the same if you didn't turn up. Who else is going to criticise Barra about his supposed "sanitation problems"?

Shhhh, you tryin to get me sued?!? :lol: It's almost like i can feel that the beer gods will strike me down with an infected swap batch, unnoticable until post bottling.

All is well! :lol:

So, whats going to be the plan for the swap Kleiny? Ive just found out/realised some terrible news. Turns out ive got Cricket on the 21st so would have to drive up post-match (Viewbank to Bendigo 2 1/2 hours). Is the bbq planned for lunch but is consumed at midnight like Fents handywork? :lol: It seems like i would probably be arriving 8-9PM~.

Its early i know, but would be good to get an idea of the times outline for the big day. :p

Beers!

4Star,

Simple solution, win the toss and Bat and I'm sure you will be able to get to Kleiny's early :lol:

Rook

4Star,

Simple solution, win the toss and Bat and I'm sure you will be able to get to Kleiny's early :lol:

Rook
I was so thinking the same thing... and open the batting. I'm likely just going to give cricket a miss for that round. Priorities.

I was so thinking the same thing... and open the batting. I'm likely just going to give cricket a miss for that round. Priorities.

If only i was in a 1 day squad i'd agree with that one! I'll weigh it up, especially if we bat the week prior! hahaha!

If only i was in a 1 day squad i'd agree with that one! I'll weigh it up, especially if we bat the week prior! hahaha!

If your a real cricketer and play on Turf ( Like some of us ) stay, if your a pretend cricketer that plays on matting then leave early.

Rook

If your a real cricketer and play on Turf ( Like some of us ) stay, if your a pretend cricketer that plays on matting then leave early.
Rook

I think you've sealed the deal for me! Soo, rooky when the F%^& are we going to organise the meet up to swap beers? This single bottle of Sweet Sweet Stout is crying out to be drank!

Rook
No more swaps at Rooks house......

He just happens to leave his scorecard out when some bloke with the same name as him scored a ton.

LMFAO Reg

No more swaps at Rooks house......

He just happens to leave his scorecard out when some bloke with the same name as him scored a ton.

LMFAO Reg

Now you mentioned it Reggy, did i tell you how i bought up that ton.....................

Rook

Now why do I get the the impression of match fixing when I read that?
I'm sure that was just a typo, He made that ton fair and square. and it was a solid under 12's side as well...

with this much intrest in cricket we should organize a social cricket match with maybe a party keg or three :p

with this much intrest in cricket we should organize a social cricket match with maybe a party keg or three :p

Oval is just down the rd

Ive just updated the wiki and will provide more info tomorrow night most likely

Kleiny

Oval is just down the rd

Ive just updated the wiki and will provide more info tomorrow night most likely

Kleiny

Just updated both wiki's.

I think we should do a basic brew for newer brewers, but would like to see something with some different adjunts (rice, corn?)

Just updated both wiki's.

I think we should do a basic brew for newer brewers, but would like to see something with some different adjunts (rice, corn?)
decoction mash for those. might not be a bad idea for those who havent done one.

or a simple vienna or munich/lager

Yes, decoction would be good. I'd like to see some brewing outside the normal grain, water, hops and single temp mash...

Yes, decoction would be good. I'd like to see some brewing outside the normal grain, water, hops and single temp mash...
rice lager. given that there will be at least 2 in the swap (mine and 4*). or make 4* wet himself and do polenta lager

Yep, that image and the one of Chappo washing "baked on stains" from dunnies (on another thread) have definately turned me off my dinner tonight!

I'll eat my dinner no probs but I am reconsidering actually attending the swap day.

Freaks.

Back