Vic 2016 Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll bring hommus, crackers and chips to snack on. I think DJ mentioned something about bringing a salad B)

I do love spinning pork......

Dont have a spit though, I do have a little electric smoker we could throw a couple of chunks of meat in? But if we go low and slow, will probably be later in the day when ready, more like early dinner than a lunch?

I have my spit, always willing to bring it.

In other years others have organised the meat to go on it. I can do this if people can give me suggestions as to where to go?

As per previous ones, it's big enough to cater for everyone.

edit spelling because it annoys me

Happy to bring along the chicken ribs again ... After the Shepparton swap .. I've become addicted to bbq smoking ... Happy to bring along the Webber and smoke us some meat on the day.
...please beware of salad prices
It's a bear market this time of the year !

I haven't been camping before where there hasn't been a campfire. Not having one is like a cheeseburger without the cheese. Or burger, sauce and a bland bun. Last night I lit a fire but ran it past a volunteer mate who told me we need a permit this time of year. Has this been looked into?

Shouldn't need a permit unless restrictions are in.

Without looking it up I don't know what council area Cocko is in but I doubt it will first weekend of December. But easy to check during the week before.

Also if restrictions are in we just get a drum or something as that's allowed.

Might be good for those that are offering to bring food and/or food equipment to get a food PM going, just to coordinate, etc. - apologies if this has already happened?

Have a bit going on with getting gear organised, but I might even bring the smoker and fire it up Friday night for some Saturday goodness.

Hey guys, I'm going to have to pull out of the swap. Haven't touched the brewery for a few months. I'll still chip in for a cube (payday tomorrow) and food and I'll pop in at some stage during the day.

A question of swap meet protocol for you all????

Whats the general view on non attendees grabbing a cube?

As per my earlier message i dont expect I will be able to attend (there might be a slim chance I can pop in for a bit) - I'm happy to chip in the $$ for a cube and would love to get one.

BUT....

I dont want someone that does attend and will be involved in the brew to miss out on a cube.

So my question is should I remove myself of the cubers list and let a reserve cubist move up a spot?

Latest posts

Back