Vic 2016 Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally have no issues with that. If that's what it takes for you to attend.

Some times I have think it would be easier to attend if I brought my daughter.

Mardoo I could bring my 5yo son, at least 2 of the mash tuns could be looked after. He's only into picking up older women (like when we go to a coffee shop), at the park on the weekend a little girl he'd been playing with tried to give him a good bye kiss; he ran,

malt junkie said:
Mardoo I could bring my 5yo son, at least 2 of the mash tuns could be looked after. He's only into picking up older women (like when we go to a coffee shop), at the park on the weekend a little girl he'd been playing with tried to give him a good bye kiss; he ran,
Ava totally digs boys, but not in the give-em-a-kiss way, but in the "they aren't so bitchy as girls" way. Except for Zach, who she's going to marry. Which he was pretty surprised to hear.

Absolutely fine, I'm sure there are plenty of Dads who'll be there who know how to act, not that non-Dads don't...and we could have a swear jar for those that can't fucken help themselves

Supposed Radiuse clone bottled. Tastes and smells the goods but alas the yeast didn't bring forth the phenols I was hoping for, it's more balanced and 'clean' than I was hoping for. I guessed from another recipe using WLP530 and checking a reference chart, and the reference was incorrect. Live and learn, 3787 all the way. It'll now be known as Rad SD Ale©.
Also bottled my Berliner wiesse which smelt oh so alluring. It's been a few months chewing away so should be carbed up and ready for critical review at the swap. Sorry for treading on your turf AJ but haters' gonna hate yo.

TheWiggman said:
Supposed Radiuse clone bottled. Tastes and smells the goods but alas the yeast didn't bring forth the phenols I was hoping for, it's more balanced and 'clean' than I was hoping for. I guessed from another recipe using WLP530 and checking a reference chart, and the reference was incorrect. Live and learn, 3787 all the way. It'll now be known as Rad SD Ale©.
Also bottled my Berliner wiesse which smelt oh so alluring. It's been a few months chewing away so should be carbed up and ready for critical review at the swap. Sorry for treading on your turf AJ but haters' gonna hate yo.
Haha! The more sour the better I say! Very keen to try this one.

Behind schedule with this one... lucky my yeast starter looks like it will make fast work of the Altbier! ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1478506424.890836.jpg

Nice. What type of yeast? Best clean that up before the Mrs sees. [emoji3]

Curly79 said:
Nice. What type of yeast? Best clean that up before the Mrs sees. [emoji3]
German Ale WY1007. It's 4th generation, 2nd generation was the Wee Heavy which I top cropped from so it might be some super strong mutant strain now haha.

mayor of mildura said:
Sounds good to me. I reckon I'll rustle something filthy and sour to bring along too.
I was really hoping you would. I still remember that Flanders from a few swaps ago.

Finally got my brew down and pitched... gonna carb in keg and bottle with a gun so should be ready RTD... hopefully

White XPA Belgian thing...

First brew in months, hopefully it's at least drinkable

Any love on food thoughts for the day?

Back