Ventmatic Taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm really interested by the built in restrictor.
and it sure is purty :)

I would like em if they came in chrome finish...not big on gold myself. not to worry tho.

Before you rush & buy, please take a look at the Celli taps we are also distributing, these Italian taps are IMO one of the nicest looking/performing taps on the market & our opening offer is sensational... I'll announce officially tomorrow, as I'm buggered & need my bed :) ....

Cheers Ross...

Just ordered two Cellis... I'm in love. :wub:

Warren -
Warren, are you putting them onto micromatic adaptors ?

Warren, are you putting them onto micromatic adaptors ?

Razz

I believe they come with a shank included until the end of December. Tap screws onto it. Can't argue with that. :)

Warren -

Well done Ross (although I knew it was in the pipeline too :p), it's great to see the price is as good or better than importing from the US! :beer:
Tim.

PS - (and I know it's a bit of a hijack, but report/remove it if nessecary) I still have a couple of black tap handles and snaplock adapters for sale that will fit these ventmatic/Shirron taps nicely. Seriously, make me an offer!
http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...st&p=165034

Any chance of some compare and contrast between the Celli and Perlick taps, now that hopefully a few have been installed? I'm leaning towards the Celli due to the flow adjuster, and the bling factor. However, I haven't been able to find much info on the web about them, whereas the Perlick is thoroughly documented.

And how exactly does that matching 3/8" shank mount with the tap to a fridge door? From what I can tell, the bulkhead portion means the whole tap will protrude quite a ways from the fridge.

davidp

If you fill in your location - there might be a local homebrewer that has one of them taht you can go round and have a look at.

Haven't seen a Ventmatic in the flesh but IMO they'd be hard pressed to look more impressive than the Celli. Got mine today. They're fantastic. Just want to keep looking at 'em. :lol:

Warren -

Haven't seen a Ventmatic in the flesh but IMO they'd be hard pressed to look more impressive than the Celli. Got mine today. They're fantastic. Just want to keep looking at 'em. :lol:

Warren -

When are we going to see some action pics? I'm starting to tire of my pluto gun...

Cheers.

As an opening offer & as a sign of good faith to the "bulk buy" I'm bringing you the taps for just $59 gst inc until the end of December.
Aawww man. I know when I was around at your place recently looking these taps I said I wasn't in the market for any until early next year. But at this price along with the Xmas refund comp, you're just making this too tempting. I can feel a purchase building up.
They are a mighty fine looking tap.

Looks like very old celli taps,must have been around for a while

Here

Batz

Warren, I'm using mine ! :p
They working ok?
I've had a quick try of mine and all I'm getting is foam, no matter where I put the flow regulator.
I probably haven't hooked it up right. I'll have another look when I have some time.

Back