Ventmatic Taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shirron taps in bling gold, very nice.
Photos requested by Ross. :)

I have had these taps for almost a week and not one person has knocked on my door and asked for a beer [which is rare]. :(
I want to show them off and gloat :p come on Sunshine Coast brews let me gloat a little, the bar is open. :party:

Yes, thunderlips, they did the shanks, but unfortunately they want too much for the font adaptor (small run) to make it viable. I think I've worked out a much cheaper option though, just haven't had time this last 2 weeks as packing orders dawn to dusk. Hopefully news very soon.
Good to hear your busy dusk till dawn. The business must be taking off.
Any news on those font adaptors?

Good to hear your busy dusk till dawn. The business must be taking off.
Any news on those font adaptors?

Tools & parts arrived a few days ago, just need to find the time to machine the parts & put a few together to see if they work. I'll know one way or the other before the months out...

cheers Ross

Tools & parts arrived a few days ago, just need to find the time to machine the parts & put a few together to see if they work. I'll know one way or the other before the months out...
Good to hear. I've got a 3 tap font waiting. Still need the chest freezer and a 3rd Celli though.

bindi my Shirron taps are working a treat too,no lacking of drinking visitors here.

Batz

Just fitted four Shirrons to my Micromatic SS 4" Column Tower

Damn it looks bling :beerbang:

Now if only I could find a bloody chest freezer so I can use it!

Sounds good Ross - looking forward to dropping an order for three of those babies :)

Ross, do you know how many litres that is?
Might start looking for one myself soon.
Where did you get that one?

To be honest, i don't know it's size, just took my 12L keg around to the local camping store & found the best one for the job. I'm guessing approx 28L, but don't quote me. The store has now been bought out by someone else & they no longer stock them, as was trying to find one for a mate the other day.

cheers Ross

Latest posts

Back