Ventmatic Taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyjack

Reaction score
I currently have a flortype tap and am considering uprgrading. Are they availabe in Australia or do I have to order through Norther Brewer?

Correct me if im wrong but wasnt there some talk a little while ago of another future bulk buy.?

Cheers
Big D (who is after 2 more vents)

I think the company who makes ventmatic taps went bankrupt. Shirron bought the pattent for the tap and is now manufacturing it. No big deal they just may be hard to find.

Cheers, JJ

I've used four different styles of taps over the year, but the Ventmatic Ultra-flo taps are the best by far if for nothing else but less sticking and less foaming of beer.
I'll be sticking with mine and sourcing more on the next font upgrade.

Doc

Count me in for the that Bulk buy, could do with another tap in the fridge door :D

Count me in for a bulk buy

Batz

I've used four different styles of taps over the year, but the Ventmatic Ultra-flo taps are the best by far if
I can't help but agree. I've used Grundy and the swing type TruFlo taps and the Ventmatic craps all over them.
It's amazing to think that the company went bust.

Dependant on price and timing of this buy I'll be up for 2. :beerbang: So count me in if it happens soon chaps. :)

Warren -

I'm up for a couple too.

Been eyeing these off for a while, and my current taps have started sticking with the warmer weather.
Count me in for 3.

Hutch.

I'll also be in for a tap depending on price and availability.

Cheers :)

I'll chime in with two for a bulk buy if it happens...

Cheers guys.

This also has my attention.... I was just thinking of getting some for xmas!

3 here , price dependant... whos up for the bulk buy ? are we talking stems, addapters and extentions or just taps?

:beer:

Im in the market for 3 depending on final price.

Latest posts

Back