Vent-matic Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kook said:
B3 Towers:

http://www.morebeer.com/product.html?product_id=16308
http://www.morebeer.com/product.html?product_id=16305

I was planning on picking both these up (and using the supplied faucets). I'm now thinking I might ask them if they'll do them without the faucets, and buy ventomatics instead...

I was asking if they'd fit? :)
[post="76394"][/post]​

IMHO - they look like they should fit.
But the towers look like thaey have male thread - not snaplock fittings - therefore u should only need the taps and handles - no snaplock collars or shanks..

Hope this helps.

Depending on price I'd probably want 3 or 4 taps with handles but without the snaplock fittings.

I might be keen for 1 or 2, depending on price

GMK said:
Yeah but i dont think that price includes handles or the snaplock shanks/collars - nor does it include freight.

I sell brand new Grundys for 95.00 ea - so for around 95.00 or under - i am hoping we can get:
- ventamatic tap
- handle
- snaplock collar and shank

then that will be great.
[post="76380"][/post]​

I agree GMK. Although I'd probably just be after the tap and maybe the handle components, as I already have the font with collar and shank etc. Basically just upgrading the taps.
I'd imagine there are a number of us in the same situation.

Beers,
Doc

Thats cool Doc,

Will get a price on everything seperately - then everyone can choose.

Ok- just talked to the AUS distributor...
He has 5 left and is waiting for the next shipment to arrive from the USA.

I asked for the price on 25 units.

If we go thru him they will cost: 75.00 ea.
This includes the following package:
- Ventmatic Tap
- Blaclk Plastic Handle
- SS Snaplock collar and Shank

Optional:
Ventmatic Rekits are 7.50ea

He wants to deal by selling the whole package.

So - are you guys happy with this price.

Sorry to be a PITA but can you get a price on the tap alone (no shank/adapter or handle)?

I've wanted some of these taps for a while. I'd possibly be interested in upgrading if they aren't too dear.

Cheers, Justin

i have asked the guy - we wants to deal with them as a package - that way he does not get stuck with the parts - eg handles and snaplock shank adaptors.

U can always sell them on ebay.

Ah no worries then. Thanks GMK. I might just hold off and get them on my next states order if I feel like upgrading then.

Cheers mate, Justin

I'll be up for AU$300 then for four.
Let me sleep on it for a few days.

Beers,
Doc

I am interested as well. If you are looking at 25 units would doing the import be cheaper?

The import specifies 50 units minimun - then there are customs/duty/gst issues to contend with.

Again - it is upto you guys.

GMK said:
- Ventmatic Tap
- Blaclk Plastic Handle

Ken is this all I would need for the good old through the fridge door setup? Is the shank the bit that goes through the door. I have a couple of shanks already but if its a package then I can always sell my old taps as complete units :)

I have mrs xmas on standby :p

JasonY said:
GMK said:
- Ventmatic Tap
- Blaclk Plastic Handle

Ken is this all I would need for the good old through the fridge door setup? Is the shank the bit that goes through the door. I have a couple of shanks already but if its a package then I can always sell my old taps as complete units :)

I have mrs xmas on standby :p
[post="76496"][/post]​

No - it is a snaplock male shank that goes into a snaplock that goes into a fridge ext.

Hope this makes sense.

Ok, well since I already have the extensions that go through the fridge door and I think the taps would mount straight onto them I would probably prefer only taps if that is an option.

Latest posts

Back