Vent-matic Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You control the creaminess a number of ways...
- tilt of the glass - the more horizontal the galss the less creaminess/head
- you can put some head in the glass first off - just pull th ehandle a little and it will froth up.
- or you can add extra head by doing the same at the end of the pour - just pull th ehandle a little.

Hope this helps

Sorry fellows, I can't join the Big Vent Pour. I havn't got a camera, I spent all my money on the Ventmatic. That is only half of my problem. I received mine no problem but no body told me that I needed a keg system to go with it. I tried but the shank is a bit too big to fit any of my bottles. :blink:

I am just a collector at the moment, slowly getting together all that is necessary to be a "tru brewer". I am working on my New setup. Single level brew stand is finished. Tops cut out of two kegs. Purchased all the plumbing today as the March pump should be here next week as well as the temp controller and a Sun Dial. Unfortunately, the kegs wil not be here until Dec sometimes.

Not to worry, I am sure I will be a sucker to join in whatever bulk purchases comes up in the meantime.

:chug:
PeterS....

GMK said:
Just lube the snaplock shank O ring on th eoutside...that is all.
[post="80286"][/post]​

I'm not using snaplocks. The tap just fits right onto the fridge shank.
So I suppose that means I don't need to lube anything. I'll probably fit the taps Saturday afternoon, after I change over the old brass/chrome shanks to the new SS jobs.

Once again cheers GMK for organising this, apparently I have a package waiting for me at home so it looks like mine have arrived safe and sound.

A belated Friday pour tonight :)

2 out of my 3 Ventmatics have a serated piece inside to keep the taps in one position, whilst the other one doesn't.
Is this gunna be a problem.

IMGP0276.JPG

IMGP0277.JPG

Normell

You'll be fine Normell.
Three of my four have the teeth. The one without still works fine.

Beers,
Doc

Very sexy big d.

How long did it take to knock those up and what is the internal thread size?

C&B
TDA

They look most excellent bigd

Cant wait.

Nice work big d...

I'd love to see the setup with all 10 ventmatics in action! Phfwoarr....

TL

3/8" bsw and most of my night shift on the sly on an old outta the way lathe.my back killed me the next 12 hours.years since i spent time stooped over a lathe.will not be doing this again in any hurry.i wanted to polish them up some more but had to do some company work so ran outta time
kens setup will be worth a photo. 6 taps.
docs 4

cheers
big d

I missed this post yesterday.
Awesome big d. Looking forward to them making my font look very professional.

Beers,
Doc

Latest posts

Back