Vent-matic Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had to drop the pouring presure down to 4-5 PSI on the reg.

muga said:
Just spoke with Ventmatic then and the can do the taps delivered for $165US. ($218AU) :D
[post="79325"][/post]​

Cool - Is that with the handle, collar and male snaplock adapter .

Doc said:
Just out of interest GMK. The pour is faster, but from the design of the tap I'm assuming less foaming. Is this correct ?
You also said in one of the previous posts that the nozzle was the 10mm ones so according to this Vent-matic page the pour velocity is high. That would also explain the fast pour.
Sounds like some re-tuning of the flow restrictors will be in order when I get the taps next week.

Beers,
Doc
[post="79312"][/post]​
Doc,
In the few days I have had the ventmatics I have noticed the pour is faster, but with less foam cf my old BD taps. Pour is much more smoother as well. I really notice the quality difference with the pour. I manage the flow on my taps with the restrictors, and seems easier to get the right setting much more quickly then the old taps.

cheers
roach

GMK said:
muga said:
Just spoke with Ventmatic then and the can do the taps delivered for $165US. ($218AU) :D
[post="79325"][/post]​

[post="79336"][/post]​
Yep :)

muga said:
GMK said:
muga said:
[post="79325"][/post]​

[post="79336"][/post]​
Yep :)
[post="79343"][/post]​

Muga,
Is that for the 3 taps you were after?
Good price if it is , takes the pressure of me a bit.

You have website and more details?

I am sure GMK will not mind he's done the bulk buy and everyones happy with his efforts

Batz

which my good friend ken will hopefully be this coming week.
if so i will pour many fine beers in your honour of which i will consume all .

GMK said:
i had to drop the pouring presure down to 4-5 PSI on the reg.
[post="79335"][/post]​

I'll have to check my setup.

I have to have my setup to about 10 PSI to get a good flow. :blink: :huh:

Cheers,
Jase

OK - All the parcels are posted.

Those Express Post should have them by Thursady.
Those Registered and insured - Thursday or Friday...

We should tee up a communial pour at 6.00pm friday night
:beerbang: :beer:

GMK said:
[post="79662"][/post]​

I Will be in that! :beer:

GMK said:
OK - All the parcels are posted.

Those Express Post should have them by Thursady.
Those Registered and insured - Thursday or Friday...

[post="79662"][/post]​

Excellent. Cheers Ken. Will do a flyby of the office on Thursday arvo to pick them up. Woohooo.

Beers,
Doc

well guess what.wife came home this arvo with a parcel from gmk.my ventmatics.
thanks again ken.
cant wait till friday so am currently pouring through the vent. very nice indeed.already stripped em down and checked em out.not bad work at all.one small glitch with one vent but nothing that cant be sorted.
i was surprised though at how small they actually are.i guess the pics of them make them look a little larger than they really are.
well better go and vent another fine cool ale on this warm arvo in the territory.

yours in venting
big d

apparently doc might have some. he's also planning on brewing the next 2 weekends .... :) I think he was looking for some cash to offset his ventmatic purchase. cash in hand. over a beer, maybe :) could be a social occasion for syd ahb ... :)

Anyone it Sydney got their Vent-matics ?
Stopped by the office after getting back from Orange today expecting nice shiney new taps. Maybe Express Post Registered is too much for AusPost :(

Doc

PS: I may have a couple of brumby taps to offload soon, but they won't be with shanks, disconnects etc, so for someone starting out they aren't really a nice easy package.

I haven't got mine yet :( But I won't even expect them tomorrow as I am in central QLD and they can't get overnight delivery through AUS Post from Bundaberg 2 Hours south!

Gladstone is in between Rocky and Bundy so the post goes to Rocky then here :angry:

Sick of this place for the week going to Bundy tomorrow.

Sorry about my rant had to get that out!

im very surprised you eastern staters havent recieved your taps yet considering my out of the way location and the taps arrival the other day.lucky sometimes i guess.

cheers
big d

ok - need to clarify a few things - i got confused with AUS Post and thought that with Express i could get extra insurance - i think there is 100.00 automatic insurance with express post - but not sure.

So - for those that wanted there stuff sent registered and insured - i sent it that way with extra insurance ie Doc's is sent registered and insured for 395.00.

Those people taht did not want it insured - it was sent Express Post only.

So - Express guys should have got theres today and registered tomorrow.

Hope it is all OK.

big d said:
im very surprised you eastern staters havent recieved your taps yet considering my out of the way location and the taps arrival the other day.lucky sometimes i guess.

cheers
big d
[post="80171"][/post]​

Perhaps it goes to the best brewers first big d :p

Then works down the list from there :lol:

Batz :ph34r:

:D didnt think of it that way batz but reckon your onto something. ;)

cheers
big d

ps i over vented last night .my head still hurts :lol:

Latest posts

Back