Using Up A Can Of Qld Bitter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Screwtop

Inspectors Pocket Brewery
Reaction score
Am really new to this type of beer building. Have two partials on the go, Classic English Bitter racked in secondary at present and a Kilkenny Clone in the fermenter in the brew fridge at 19 deg.

The dilemma is that I have an old can of Morgans QLD Bitter left over from my last forey into kit brewing a couple of years ago and just can't force myself to throw it out.

Does someone have a suggestion for a partial utilising the can of extract that would produce a half decent drop?

Michael

The can's a couple years old?

Use it for yeast starters.

The dilemma is that I have an old can of Morgans QLD Bitter left over from my last forey into kit brewing a couple of years ago and just can't force myself to throw it out.

I'd be checking the use by date on the can b4 ruining a brew by using stale extract <_<

:p Looks like kai beat me to it(fastest finger first)

Thanks all,

Useby MAR 05 on one can which I notice has started to leak so I turfed it. Another one in the bowls of the brewery in not past the use by. Any suggestions for a recipe to us this in.

Latest posts

Back