• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Urgent: Need 150g Amarillo Hops Perth.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyleg

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm planning to brew a batch this weekend for Christmas, and need 150g Amarillo hops. I live in osborne park so northern/central is preferable but will travel for them if anyone has any spare.

If anyone can help out it would be greatly appreciated. Will pay top $ too.

Cheers

Kyle

Could drop Jimboley, James from the once magical "Brews 2 You" a line and see if he has anything left. His phone number is at the bottom but I am unsure whether it is still connected. Would Cascade work for your brew? I see he has some left.

Drew

Could drop Jimboley, James from the once magical "Brews 2 You" a line and see if he has anything left. His phone number is at the bottom but I am unsure whether it is still connected. Would Cascade work for your brew? I see he has some left.

Drew

Yeah I tried him (only via pm though so I'll try again with phone. Only problem is I don't have cash on me and my mrs has my card so I need to go home first after work, then James' workshop is pretty far from where I live.

I'm sure Roy would have some, or you could try Brewcraft. Or if you're real desperate I can check stocks and see if there's enough that I'm willing to part with it.

Hi Kyle,

I have 200g of Amarillo that you can have if you're happy to pick up from my place in Bayswater. PM me if you're interested - we should be around tonight, but I can always leave it in a safe place if we're planning on going out.

I'm sure Roy would have some, or you could try Brewcraft. Or if you're real desperate I can check stocks and see if there's enough that I'm willing to part with it.

+1 for Roy having some. He's usually pretty well stocked and open Sat morning if you can spare a 20min blast down the fwy. Maybe give TWOC a bell this arvo and then grab them tomorrow morning...

Thanks to kaiser soze for helping me out! Brew went down with out a hitch on Saturday.

Who is Roy?

Roy owns TWOC brew shop at the Stock Road Markets, Bibra Lake.
Good shop, always plenty of stock.

Why dont you call Beerbelly. They have some and could have it deliverd to you by the weekend

Latest posts

Back