The Way Forward

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MHB said:
I risked several thousand dollars to offer the biggest range of hops that I have ever seen listed at what are very reasonable prices.

In return I have been subjected to scorn, ridicule, down right offensive and in a couple of cases libellous crap.

[post="112220"][/post]​

You simply took a business risk, I'm sure many of us do the same every day, some of us probably for a much larger stake. And likewise opinions on our actions will be varied receiving both praise and ridicule, that's business. Results are the measure of the success of our decisions. There is nothing to be gained by exposing the details of your commercial risk, that is business. The public will not be sympathetic, if they sense you are down, they will put their foot on your neck. I'm surprised that you have not learned by now that the public whinge, no matter how good a deal is, it's the bartering nature of human beings. All this stuff should be kept in house (business) not aired publicly. Get yourself a business coach!

This is my last whinge on this topic (promise).

Good luck to you and your business.

Might have to bitter my beer with lemons at the rate this thread is going! :p

Might have to bitter my beer with lemons at the rate this thread is going!

I was going to print out and use this thread... The IBU count is awsome :lol:

Latest posts

Back