The Festival Of Bonj

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bonj
Browndog (Fire Warden)
QldKev (Queensland Representative)
Winkle (Maybe BD can bring some Duvel mate!)
Mobrien (and possibly partner)
als_world (Approved!)
Zizzle (in pencil)
Jye (Pending approval)
Ross (maybe)
Pat's phone call (STD)

No problems NickB. I hope you make it to the July swap.

Winkle had better catch the train with InCider, or he'll finish all the VB gold himself :ph34r:

Browndog (Fire Warden)
InCider (Hella Yeah)
QldKev (Queensland Representative)
Winkle (Maybe BD can bring some Duvel mate!)
Mobrien (and possibly partner)
Zizzle (in pencil)
Jye (Pending approval)
Ross (maybe)
Pat's phone call (STD)

Well, still sad I'm going to miss this one, but will definitely be at the July Swap (in fact, I'm now swap entrant #19!)

Happy Birthday to ya, Bonj!

As long as I can get over this Bloody Cold by then, I'll be laughing....oh, and hopefully I'll have some beer to bring and drink too....not much time for the old brewing this past fortnight...

Cheers

NickB

Hey Bonj, what time is kickoff at your place?

The Mini Muster is on in Bris on Sunday and I have been telling people that I would take my brick up. Which means prep work on Saturday and up early on Sunday.

I'm thinking 5-ish, but I'm perfectly happy if anyone wants to turn up earlier than that.

hey hey...

things are lookin up!!!

Possible rain this weekend..if so they may cancel the drags this weekend which means i may be a late entry...

Fingers crossed...

Sqyre... ;)

Thats if i'm still invited.... :blink:

:D :super:

Sqyre...

course you are, mate!

I was going to suggest you just bring the kids too. There's plenty of space in my daughter's room for them to crash. Then Renae could just come over here when the drags are finished. Up to you anyway... may not need to decide if the rain comes...

Sorry; but I'm going to have to pull out of yet another gathering :(

I'm still up FNQ for work and looks like we wont be back in time. Really would be great to get to meet all of you, but just not this time - sorry.

Really pissed off at the moment.....

QldKev

Do you reckon we can finish off 1/2 a keg of Duvel clone guys? I really need the keg :huh:

cheers

Browndog

QldKev, Sorry you can't make it. Maybe next time.

Browndog, We can sure as hell try! :party:

Hey Bonj, all the best mate, wish I could make it down for the day and I hope you have a good one.

Cheers
Andrew

Well, I'm now a definate :)

Helping Browndog with a brew (well drinking his beer :chug: ) beforehand, so should be nicely lubed by the time the party kicks off :party:

Cheers Ross...

Im out :(

Long weekend and SWMBO has it off so we will be doing couply stuff :wub:

Have good one Bonj and Ill see you at the swap next month :beer:

Bonj
Browndog
Ross
Winkle and partner
Mobrien (and possibly partner?)
als_world
Zizzle (in pencil)

Im out :(

Long weekend and SWMBO has it off so we will be doing couply stuff :wub:

Bring the missus with you, we'll keep her entertained :) :party:

Cheers Ross

Bonj
Browndog
Ross
Winkle and partner
Mobrien
als_world
Zizzle (in pencil)

My wife isn't coming - she says she'd rather have a girls night. List edited above.

It must be a requisit to do a brew before coming to the festival - als_world and I are doing an oktoberfest before we come..... Have to break in the new mash tun

M

Definitely have a beer with you at the swap, Jye...and enjoy your long weekend.

I did my pre-festival brew today.... a German Pilsner... German because I miscalculated the Saaz hops because I forgot the AA was low this season... I substituted some Hallertau. And thanks to Ross' advice the other day, I hit my gravity target... and the refractometer is so much easier. Still have some calibration to do for the mash... overshot my mash temp by 2 degrees. I hit 66*C. Was aiming for 64*C. No matter...

Woops... forgot to post the message... went out to clean the brewery...

Have a good one lads, I've cracked my latest hefe & it's a swiller so I'll have a few for yas. Watch out for Browndogs Duval (a sledge hammer wrapped in velvert)

Many thanks to Ben and Laura for a great evening filled with many culinary delights, great food and good company, to all who missed out you missed some great tucker.

cheers

Browndog

Back