The Festival Of Bonj

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many thanks to Ben and Laura for a great evening filled with many culinary delights, great food and good company, to all who missed out you missed some great tucker.

cheers

Browndog

You just beat me to it Tony - Thanks heaps Laura & Ben & a special thankyou for putting me up for the night... The liver is going to have a welcomed rest this evening :)

Cheers Ross

You just beat me to it Tony - Thanks heaps Laura & Ben & a special thankyou for putting me up for the night... The liver is going to have a welcomed rest this evening :)

Cheers Ross

Yes - was an excellent evening. Thanks to all, especially Laura and Ben. I think it's my turn to host a brewday next - but it won't be for a couple of months, given the upcoming OS trip!

M

Happy birthday Bonj.

Sorry I missed another good event.

I had to prep my car for a show today, and the bike has packed up it's regulator/rectifier once again, so things were working against me.

I was almost as flat out as these guys yesterday:

527191255_46926ed5f1.jpg

Thanks guys, for a great evening. My liver had a well earned rest yesterday too. Laura and I had a really good time, and Laura informs me that she's unlikely to drink wine anymore after tasting some fine beer samples. Another convert! We're looking forward to hosting another in the future. :party:

Zizzle... HTFU! See you at the case swap! :lol:

Back