Adelaide Forum Get Together

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monday will be fine with me Jayse. I'll just need to take the Tues off to recover. How terrible.

GMK said:
stir the boiler
you calling me a boiler GMK? :lol:

Hope to see everyone here on the 'MONDAY' then.
So now the adelaide brewing forum guys meet is now monday the 14th, the queens birthday. :chug:
So come celebrate the day with brewers. :chug:

Cheers Jayse

SteveSA said:
Monday will be fine with me Jayse. I'll just need to take the Tues off to recover. How terrible.
what the hell Steve, why not "chill" out and take the Wednesday off too and join Big D, me and the rest at the Belgian Beer Cafe. (Apparently it's OzDevil's shout)

and... don't forget to raise a glass to me and batz at 12 on the Monday .... absent friends and all that.

change of grumpys dates is looking like a blessing in disguise.

monday is looking real good for me jayse

big d

and heres some pics of randall.

empty :(

girls_and_randall_008.jpg

Looking good bigd.
I think i have enough tassie goldings to fill that up.
Looks like the monday is gunna be better for all.
Looking forward to it like a kid before santa comes.

Jayse

One lotto win and I am there too !

:chug: :chug: :chug:

Batz said:
One lotto win and I am there too !

Batz....

If i win lotto i will pay your ticket... :D

and a few of these... :chug:

what the hell Steve, why not "chill" out and take the Wednesday off too and join Big D, me and the rest at the Belgian Beer Cafe. (Apparently it's OzDevil's shout)

I don't mind to have a bit of a shout across the room Wee stu ;) :p (Apperently its Wee Stus buying the drinks :p :lol: )

cheers and Beers
ozdevil

Not sure if I can make the Monday jayse.
Will know when time gets nearer.

C&B
TDA

wee stu said:

and... don't forget to raise a glass to me and batz at 12 on the Monday .... absent friends and all that.
Stu,

It's easier to go to work on Wed. I work in the city too so a 4.30 kick off would suit me just fine. Even finer will be you and Oz shouting all night. ;) I did read that right didn't I??

We'll be sure to hoist an ale in the absentees' honour at 12... and Randall's... OFTEN!

C&B
Steve

TDA, let us know what or who will get in your way and I will come round and sort them or it out. ;) :lol:
For your batch of oatmeal stout I reckon I could be a hired hit man. :ph34r: :lol:

Cheers and buttcracks, Jayse

Looks like I may have to be back in Adelaide in November , might as well keep these things flowing

Cool batz, I might actaully know how to brew buy then. :huh:

Cheers Jayse

SteveSA said:
Even finer will be you and Oz shouting all night. ;) I did read that right didn't I??

C&B
Steve
I reckon I might match Ozdevil shout for shout.

Could be a pretty dry night, but :lol: :D

Not long now guys.
Don't forget the date change to monday the 14th.
Also i will be doing a all grain demo at goliaths on saturday the 12th for all those interest in coming along.

Cheers Jayse

Jayse,
I hope to get there too. Might have to bring along my little assistant though.
cheers
Darren

Jayse

I hope to make it for a while on the day...

Can you post an itinery for the day....

Thanks

Back