The Festival Of Bonj

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mentioned SO's.
Will there be any other females there? (apart from Zizzle :D )
My chances of being able to attend would be much greater if my better half was able to come.

Campbell
Campbell - as long as she know's all the words to HTFU and doen't take any offence! :) :D

You mentioned SO's.
Will there be any other females there? (apart from Zizzle :D )
My chances of being able to attend would be much greater if my better half was able to come.

Campbell

There will be other women there. My wife, my sister out-law, mother out-law, and we're inviting a few couples also.

So please bring your wife along.

-Bonj

There will be other women there. My wife, my sister out-law, mother out-law, and we're inviting a few couples also.

So please bring your wife along.

-Bonj

Saves taxi fares that way. :p I'm pretty sure that I've got another commitment (have to check with SWMBO) but put me on the possible list :)

Festival of Bonj attendees

bonj
TidalPete
Browndog
InCider
Zizzle (in pencil)
Mobrien (maybe)
Campbell (Pending approval)
Jye (Pending approval)
Ross (maybe)
Winkle (Pending approval)

Festival of Bonj attendees

bonj
Browndog
InCider
Zizzle (in pencil)
Mobrien (maybe)
Jye (Pending approval)
Ross (maybe)

Sorry Bonj old son, but I will reluctantly have to withdraw from this one :( . Have just heard from rellies in Proserpine that they will be staying with us on the weekend of your party on their way to Melbourne. Trapped like a rat & no way out of this time :p .

:beer:

Sorry Pete 'ole mate. I would have enjoyed clearing a carriage with you. That would take guts -
crook ones! :p

I've updated the list and will try and bring SWAMBO, bit it looks like I'll be training it.

bonj (Pending approval
Browndog
InCider (No wuckens)
Zizzle (in pencil)
Mobrien (maybe)
Jye (Pending approval)
Ross (maybe)

InCider.

Sorry Bonj old son, but I will reluctantly have to withdraw from this one :( . Have just heard from rellies in Proserpine that they will be staying with us on the weekend of your party on their way to Melbourne. Trapped like a rat & no way out of this time :p .

:beer:

Not to worry Pete. There'll be others. Have a few for me.

I guess that puts Ross to the top of the bed waiting list.

bonj
Browndog
InCider
Zizzle (in pencil)
Mobrien (maybe)
Jye (Pending approval)
Ross (maybe)

*OH...NO!!!..Dead Broad OFF the Table!!!!*

But my slightly unwitting neighbor happened to leave his excavator down the back yard (with the keys in it.)

and after quite a few "Hells Advocate Pilzener's" i attempted a little bit of Landscaping..

well...*Nasty bit of buisness that....I had to beat him to death with his own shoes...*

Hey Squire

Is there any way that the excavator could accidently be driven to my place and left here with the keys in it.

It is only a few 100km, I doubt your neighbor would miss it at all.... B)

For a sec I though Ross was at the top of the bed wetting list :eek:

I'm in, promise not to pull out this time.

Sorry Bonj.

I just realised that I have a long standing prior engagement.
An old mate of mine is celebrating his diamond wedding that night and I said months ago I would be there.
He was one of the Rats of Tobruk and wants me to play a few tunes on the toots for him.

I know it'll be a damn fine night and I'm sorry that I'll miss it.

Campbell

For a sec I though Ross was at the top of the bed wetting list :eek:

I'm in, promise not to pull out this time
:lol:
I might get some plastic :ph34r:

Sorry Bonj.

I just realised that I have a long standing prior engagement.
An old mate of mine is celebrating his diamond wedding that night and I said months ago I would be there.
He was one of the Rats of Tobruk and wants me to play a few tunes on the toots for him.

I know it'll be a damn fine night and I'm sorry that I'll miss it.

Campbell
Bugger. Hope to see you at the July swap.

bonj
Browndog
InCider
QldKev
Winkle
Zizzle (in pencil)
Mobrien (maybe)
Jye (Pending approval)
Ross (maybe)

Sorry Bonj I too would like to be there,the same shut that keeps me from the swap also keeps me from your birthday.Have a good one and happy birthday for the night.

Batz

Sorry Bonj I too would like to be there,the same shut that keeps me from the swap also keeps me from your birthday.Have a good one and happy birthday for the night.

Batz
Jeezus Batz, work is the curse of the drinking man :( Bonj, I'm begining to HTFU and should make it , SWMBO can pilot home and if I'm pissed I won't notice the driving :)

Bonj, I'm begining to HTFU and should make it , SWMBO can pilot home and if I'm pissed I won't notice the driving :)

Awesome Winkle! Hope to see you here.

Jeezus Batz, work is the curse of the drinking man :( Bonj, I'm begining to HTFU and should make it , SWMBO can pilot home and if I'm pissed I won't notice the driving :)

This is my working time mate,now till xmas I can't plan a thing <_<

Batz

Batz

Thanks for the birthday wishes Batz. You'll be pleased to know that your old AG gear has made its way to me and will be fired up again on the 12th May.

Thanks for the birthday wishes Batz. You'll be pleased to know that your old AG gear has made its way to me and will be fired up again on the 12th May.

Great ! many a good brew has been turned out on the equipment mate,most in the Northwest of WA
We will have to catch up for a brewday,I'll love to join you doing a brew on my old gear! :party:

Batz

bonj (pending approval)
Browndog (Fire Warden)
InCider (Hella Yeah)
QldKev (Queensland Representative)
Winkle (Maybe BD can bring some Duvel mate!)
Zizzle (in pencil)
Mobrien (maybe)
Jye (Pending approval)
Ross (maybe)
Pat's phone call (STD)

Back