The Brew Stand Configuration Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Number of Tiers

• 1 tier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 tier

• 3 tier

• Adjustable tiers

• Other configuration

• I don't have a brew stand

• Total voters
Not wrong Pumpy, something like that (or Neds or Tidal Pete's) will eventually replace my lame-arse but functional 3 tier.

Not wrong Pumpy, something like that (or Neds or Tidal Pete's) will eventually replace my lame-arse but functional 3 tier.

Winkle ,
Dont you worry some of the best beer i have tasted has been brewed out of a simple kettle & burner ,

I drank a fair bit of your beer too at the Bat cave that night so it cant be that lame arse brewery .

Pumpy :)

Basic three tier system. I batch sparge.

IMGP0037.jpg

This is mine with-out the mashmaster and minor other improvements to plumbing etc.
View attachment 23136
The keggle sits on a 3 ring on bricks.

Shit, makes my BIAB set up look a bit lacking <_<

Well since mines got a mention here all ready theres not much too say except that it can be found in action .. B)
Here

Cheers

I've been looking at brew stands for the last little while, with the hope of building my own in the near future, and there seems to be a myriad of possible configurations, features, addons etc

I'd like to develop a thread that encompasses
- firstly a poll of stand configuration
- pictures of people's setups
- infomation of the plumbing of the stand (quick disconnects, hoses, pumps, design etc)
- clever ideas that people have incorporated into their design (be it in stand configuration, plumbing etc)
- any other relevant infomation / features that helps members

This may seem a little ambitious, but even if with end up with a thread of links to brew stands it'll be a good resource for people looking at design / constructing / upgrading their currently brewing setup

Cheers

mine can be found in my sig below, although i'm now converting an 18 gallon Keg into the Keggle and the present HLT into the MLT, plan on turning the top that i cut of the 18 gal into the FB for the MLT ASAP.

the 25lt MLT below has now been replaced by a 48lt btw.

cheers
Yard

hb.jpg

hot5.jpg

So much brew po*rn, am so jealous.... cant wait to start my basic gravity fed 3 tiered AG system.

Bang up job to all thus far - so much inspiration, I am glad my father and father in-law both have welders... I'll be busy over xmas break it seems!

1 tier, 1 pump.
img_4594.jpg

After the input from this thread here is my stand

1 tier, 1 pump

I think it works pretty well - now that I've worked out how to prime the pump quickly and efficiently