The Brauduino (Matho’s Controller) Buy thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sluggerdog said:
hmm, that is what my kit has as well. Is that not right?

I have 3 grey and 2 blues.
The packing slip says "2 grey - power in, 3 blue - power out"
The build video on youtube also shows 3 of the blue sets and 2 greys.

If their ratings are the same I guess we could just interchange them. I.e. Wire Blue as input and Grey as output.

Last edited by a moderator:
sluggerdog said:
hmm, that is what my kit has as well. Is that not right?

I have 3 grey and 2 blues.
I think they should all work the same it's just the colour coding is different for power in and power out referencing purposes. Maybe just stick a bit of blue tape on the grey for now so you know which is which.

Michael Burton said:
The build video on youtube also shows 3 of the blue sets and 2 greys.

How is the process going using this video as a guide? I wasn't sure how upto date it was / any changes since this was made.

Last edited by a moderator:
lespaul said:
I think someone at auspost thought mine was good for standing on
Edit: BTW the rest of the pack looks AMAZING!!!
Was that in the kit? Can't see a usb listed on the packing list and there wasn't one in my bag of goodies...

?

Got mine. Awesome work lael! Thanks.

Now to find a big malt pipe or a large mesh basket.

Kingy said:
Mine wasn't in the cardboard packing sbob it was deep in the corner of the express bag.
definitely none in mine, but I'm assuming its just a standard USB type A-B cable? I received one today also with my order of an Arduino Uno R3 board (for attempting to modify an STC1000), so if it is I will just use that (already used it to power up this board so shouldnt be an issue)

This is a problem with the packing list... Blue is power in. Grey is power out. Sorry for the confusion!

Michael Burton said:
My kit arrived today and the build is going sweet!

Just one problem, I ended up with 3 grey power connectors and 2 blues instead of 2 greys and 3 blues.

IMG_4584.JPG

Did anyone end up with 1 grey and 4 blues and want to trade a blue for a grey?

Some bags didn't get USB cables. :( sorry!

It is just a standard a-b cable.

Got my two kits Lael. Cheer mate. Will check over them in coming days. Looking forward to build. Thanks again mate. Owe you many beers!

Glad everyone's kits are arriving safe and sound!

Yep - blue is definitely in and grey is definitely out :)

Thanks SBOB - the lack of USB cable was actually simply an oversight on my part. I packed a few kits before my capable helpers asked if I was including them... ummm... oops!? :)

Hi fellow Brauduino kit builders

Here is (as long as it links my build thread and advice to follow. Mine is fully working in a couple of evening sessions. it is my 3rd Matho box!

james
Zwitter

My finished controller
James zwitter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1446557549.305484.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1446557575.462155.jpg

How do we wire these connectors up to use with existing power cords? I guess using a cut up extension cord but is there any info explaining the process? Thanks

Latest posts

Back