The Brauduino (Matho’s Controller) Buy thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is just some of the production line and packages getting ready. After seeing the controller and components in person I have to say Lael has done amazing job to get it them here.

Sorry I couldn't stay to stay to finish off the packing production line, but to the guys who came along it was good to meet you!

There are going to be a lot of very happy people soon!

1446363842266.jpg

1446363862336.jpg

marc280 said:
Here is just some of the production line and packages getting ready. After seeing the controller and components in person I have to say Lael has done amazing job to get it them here.

Sorry I couldn't stay to stay to finish off the packing production line, but to the guys who came along it was good to meet you!

There are going to be a lot of very happy people soon!
Fantastic job everyone it looks great! Lael will be able to go back to his day job soon and have a rest :D

Ok guys here they are
After a very busy afternoon Lael and the boyz and girlz and a toddler. We have packed a mountain of bags full of goodies for some lucky brewers.

Zwitter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1446369750.775359.jpg

SBOB said:
why can I not see a single beer in any of those pictures? ;)
I guess that lael was swinging the whip and making shure work was done before the beer came on the table..... So looking forward to get the kit and get my system tuned in :)

Hahaha, most of the process was done pre-beer. After noon break was drinks. Other reason.. I've been busy and haven't brewed enough :(

A huge thankyou to all the guys that came from all over Sydney to help!

Zwitter, masters, bigmacthepunker, marc280 fantastic work! You guys put in a huge effort and made the packing process an absolute breeze. Thank you so much!

I'm planning to get all the packages to the post office tomorrow!

I'm really looking forward to the build thread.

I'll be tied up with work until about Feb next year. So hopefully there will be plenty of detailed build instructions here by the time I get around to assembling mine.

Great effort Lael.

Well what a day it was, the finished unit looks awesome and we got a sneak peak at Lael's dungeon of dev, so many bits and pieces mostly shiny sourced from everywhere. Filter plates. pots. ss mesh. even a 3 way motorised ball valve. We were all driving so we behaved fairly well. Well done Lael attention to detail really shows. For those considering waiting for the pots and plates Lael has been chasing up; you won't be disappointed the wait will be worth it.

MastersBrewery said:
Well what a day it was, the finished unit looks awesome and we got a sneak peak at Lael's dungeon of dev, so many bits and pieces mostly shiny sourced from everywhere. Filter plates. pots. ss mesh. even a 3 way motorised ball valve. We were all driving so we behaved fairly well. Well done Lael attention to detail really shows. For those considering waiting for the pots and plates Lael has been chasing up; you won't be disappointed the wait will be worth it.
I was going to have a custom malt pipe made but I think I plod on with my current one and worth the wait Lael's :lol: .

Thanks for helping him :icon_cheers: well done it's great you all enjoyed the day.

I've been waiting for this day since the list hit 30 bout this time last year!!
Fantastic work team, sorry I couldn't assist.

Awesome work guys! Sorry I couldn't get there to lend a hand.

Interested in hearing more about the pots & filter plates.

I know my name isn't big kev, but geez "I'm Excited!"

Looking forward to brewing smaller batches more often. This setup will let me do that easily.

Lael, do you have any more direction on the batch size for the pots your sourcing? I have a feeling they might be surplus to what im after.
If they seem to be ballpark I'll just do a budget build in the meantime. If not I'll go ham and spend some cash on making this one mint.

Thanks to everyone involved in the packing and sorting!

LiquidCurrency said:
I've been waiting for this day since the list hit 30 bout this time last year!!
Fantastic work team, sorry I couldn't assist.
I still can't believe this has been going for almost 16 months since lael first posted

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:30 PM
"I'm working on something super exciting."

and the rest, is history ;)

SBOB said:
I still can't believe this has been going for almost 16 months since lael first posted

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:30 PM
"I'm working on something super exciting."

and the rest, is history ;)
I've still got the original home made PCB's all soldered up in a draw for Matho's original PIC based controller, now that was a long time ago!

Glad to see everyone is excited! :)

I dropped off the packages today - all the Australian packages are on their way! If you have not confirmed your address or if you are International, you will need to wait a little longer. To send internationally I need to get to the post office in business hours - unfortunately I won't be able to so that due to work commitments for the next two weeks. Sorry to make you wait longer. I'll get them sent as soon as I can!

Was going to post a pic of the 6 Australia Post bags it took to cart the boxes... but I'm getting 'upload failed'?..

done! :) 7 bags? lol.

Shipping01.jpg

lael said:
Glad to see everyone is excited! :)

I dropped off the packages today - all the Australian packages are on their way! If you have not confirmed your address or if you are International, you will need to wait a little longer. To send internationally I need to get to the post office in business hours - unfortunately I won't be able to so that due to work commitments for the next two weeks. Sorry to make you wait longer. I'll get them sent as soon as I can!

Was going to post a pic of the 6 Australia Post bags it took to cart the boxes... but I'm getting 'upload failed'?..

done! :) 7 bags? lol.
Oooooooooooooooooohhhhh Moma! 11 out of 10 :icon_chickcheers:

Wow... I hope you got a bulk shipping discount ;)

Express post so I expect to see the first completed build posts by the weekend :)

Any update on when you'll be posting the final build video?

Back