The Brauduino (Matho’s Controller) Buy thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I had the same problem but try adjusting the pot for the screen

A blank screen is nearly always that the potentiometer has not been adjusted. (The white and blue thing.) Get a screwdriver and turn slowly when its on. It adjusts the contrast on the screen.

Hi lael - do you by any chance have any of these kits still available? I'd be interested in 2 for some colleagues

Fast running out. I think I have around ten left or so.

Hi lael,

Received my kit yesterday, safe and sound.

Cheers :beerbang:

shmang said:
Hi lael,

Received my kit yesterday, safe and sound.

Cheers :beerbang:
Great to hear Shmang! Enjoy the build!

Lael

received mine though won't be building it for a while, just too many things going on at the moment

cheers
nev

Thanks for letting me know it's arrived safely - if you aren't going to build it for a while, can I get you to just double check the contents to make sure everything is in order. By the time you build it I may not be doing the kits anymore and want to make sure you can get it built when you get to it.

Hi lael, Id be keen to get one of these. What is the process?

Hi Lael,

I’m a first time poster who’s been educating himself on these forums for a while.
I’ve read most of this thread and the big one on Matho’s Controller and I’m in awe of the work and collaboration that has gone into it. Congrats to all involved.

Anyway, I want one. So if you have any kits left please, put me down for one.

Thanks,
MRP

Pm'd those that expressed interested. I have a few people that have PM'd me about kits. If you want one, you will need to act reasonably quickly. I found four more PCB's in the parts box that I will turn into kits, but there are ten left including those now. I am waiting on more 2&3 pin connectors.

I apologise to anyone who was just after the shield kit, but I need to get rid of the parts I've pre-ordered, so I will the last ten will be the full kit + arduino + parts for $105 delivered.

If you want one - PM me and I will send you details.

Thanks for letting me know it's arrived safely - if you aren't going to build it for a while, can I get you to just double check the contents to make sure everything is in order. By the time you build it I may not be doing the kits anymore and want to make sure you can get it built when you get to it.
looks like it's all there, I've just got to buy the power supply, heat sink and box

thanks Lael

lael said:
.............By the time you build it I may not be doing the kits anymore and want to make sure you can get it built when you get to it.
WTF are you talking about! Goodness me lael this area is your responsibility now pal, unless your about to cark it (die for international members). Now get back to work lets have no more silly utterances like this again. Your doing a great job and when people ask where they can get a kit it's easy to point them your way. Your acting very selfishly atm thinking like this, I suppose poor little lael wants to spend more time brewing, drinking and enjoying yourself and less time helping others - taking orders, sourcing parts, travelling to the post office, answering posts, etc. ..... etc. ...... etc. Oh dear, what a miserable, selfish, uncaring wretch of a brewer your about to become, I feel so sorry for you I could almost cry. However being a loving and caring person myself I wish you well in life, even though now you aren't obviously concerned about other poor sods (new controller converts) getting a kit from you.

Being serious for a moment though I must say I'm surprised a supplier hasn't started having kits, or even completed units made up and available for sale given the interest this area of the hobby is registering around the world.

Anyway good luck in the future you lazy selfish prick. Cheers :icon_chickcheers:

WTF are you talking about! Goodness me lael this area is your responsibility now pal, unless your about to cark it (die for international members). Now get back to work lets have no more silly utterances[siz=4] like this again. Your doing a great job and when people ask where they can get a kit it's easy to point them your way. Your acting very selfishly atm thinking like this, I suppose poor little lael wants to spend more time brewing, drinking and enjoying yourself and less time helping others - taking orders, sourcing parts, travelling to the post office, answering posts, etc. ..... etc. ...... etc. Oh dear, what a miserable, selfish, uncaring wretch of a brewer your about to become, I feel so sorry for you I could almost cry. However being a loving and caring person myself I wish you well in life, even though now you [/size]aren't obviously concerned about other poor sods (new controller converts) getting a kit from you.

Being serious for a moment though I must say I'm surprised a supplier hasn't started having kits, or even completed units made up and available for sale given the interest this area of the hobby is registering around the world.

Anyway good luck in the future you lazy selfish prick. Cheers :icon_chickcheers:
Hahaha. You've pretty much summed it up :)

Not going to lie... I just want to clean up the bits and pieces lying around. Can't handle the bits lying around everywhere. Well in boxes, but matho would understand ;)

It is a surprisingly large time and energy commitment. My aim has been to get the state of it from a place where you needed to read a thread for two months and then cobble the bits together.

Now there is a post with everything you need, a spreadsheet with sources, and is/was source for kits. Happy with that :)

It has been satisfying to see so many builds come about and I still get a buzz when I brew on mine.

Been having a problem where the temp measurement freezes every now and then, approx 45 mins or so. I have to power down the controller then resume process, means keeping an eye on the thing rather than set and forget.

Im using the braduino2.ino file from matho with no changes. Been digging through forum posts but cant find any resolution for this. Everything else is working fine, is anybody else suffering this same problem?

Cheers,

Steve

Quick update: also happens in Manual Mode... tried this for the boil at the end of the run, temp reads 93.75 but wort is clearly boiling, reset controller and temp reads 99.75.

lael said:
It has been satisfying to see so many builds come about and I still get a buzz when I brew on mine.
You've done a great job but just wait until you've sold the last kit, suddenly dozens of desperadoes will appear out of the ether frantically trying too source one :lol:

Cheers :icon_cheers:

real_beer said:
You've done a great job but just wait until you've sold the last kit, suddenly dozens of desperadoes will appear out of the ether frantically trying too source one :lol:

Cheers :icon_cheers:
lol - yep.. that is how it works usually! :)

Latest posts

Back