Sydney Hop Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captaincleanoff

Kings Cross Brewery
Reaction score
I have sourced 5kg packages of nearly all hops available.

I will not post all the prices here, but just as an example, these are the sort of prices we are looking at per kilo:

Nelson Sauvin NZ 08 $44.00
Amarillo US 08 $82.50
Pride of Ringwood $31.90

As you can see they are very cheap.

Any interested parties, please post your name here, along with what hops, and quantity you would like. I can get almost any hops available.

The minimum order per person for each hop must be 500g. We will need to get each type of hop up to a total of 5kg.

Is this from some jokers in Melbourne? 5kg minimum eh?

It'd probably be better if people PM'd you wouldn't it? That way you can reply by PM with prices.

Good work by the way! :D

:ph34r:

Warren -

6a00d83451b99169e200e54f1881328833_800wi.gif

no not from Melbourne. 5kg minimum of each hop. There are 89 varieties available in 5kg bags.

Interesting, I sorted out a similair thing over here recently and they came ex Melbourne, similair price on the Amarillo and so worth it!

I would be interested in some B saaz, D Saaz, and Cascade.. And maybe Pacific Gem.

Lets hope this doesn't head south like other planned hop bulk buys of recent times.

I'd be interested in some NS, and maybe some B Saaz and a few english varieties if you can get hold of a vacuum sealer. Also pending a price list.

Postage in 3kg parcel is around $10 these days?

• I understand that when hop bulk buys become public knowledge, suddenly the source dries up mysteriously
  • If someone takes control of this bulk buy in the same magnificent way as peasncorn with the polos and starts a wiki etc to get definite quantity orders with prices then I'll join in and send a prepaid courier bag for mine
Until then I'll lurk

I'm interested in seeing what retailers would be interested in supplying these hops....I will give it a go if the Captain doesn't want to

Latest posts

Back