Super Aroma - Hop Shots

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interesting, will be keen to try. Do you know if it is being used commercially?

If DHL tracking is to be trusted, I will be taking possession of the goods tmoz, the packaging arrived over the last day or so with a little still to come (seal caps) but I have enough right now to package 1 lot...

what's it to be?

Citra, Simcoe or Galaxy?

One of these three (minimum) will be ready for shipping come Monday with the rest to follow during the week (all going well with deliveries)

Yet to be confirmed, but there may also be some 'sample' packs included and I'd be happy to share those among the first people to get on board with this.. Varieties and number to be confirmed :super:

Galaxy !!!
But that's because I'm doing a S&W PA clone I just dry hopped. Actually, it'll be bottled by Sunday so it'll be too late for that ....

Simcoe !!!!!!

Though I guess Citra probably blends w everything. So do you prefer ballsy & distinct or universal?

Edit: and I'll take a couple too [emoji41]

Citra citra citra citra!!!

Got a couple pale ales I was going to dry hop late next week but might just use these instead. Maybe dry hop one and aroma shot the other.... Hmmm m

Yob is this a list on your site and first in best dressed?

No one will miss out.. I'm showering in the stuff (or will be shortly)

Heads up though, the 250g page will be converted to host these products.

Future 250g will all be listed on DOTD.

All packaging now landed, there will be colour coded lid seals on them when listed.

Just awaiting DHL delivery of the products now. :)

Have you mentioned pricing anywhere yet?
just saw it mentioned on the previous page at $15ish for a 10ml syringe

Yup. Still seems about right, 10ml/100 l so about 5 kegs.. Once fully landed and split I'll crunch the numbers but feels about right still

just a thought but how would it go added to the cube before filling?

I wouldn't want to lose it in the ferment, keep in mind, this is fully soluble at bright tank temps.

But like cube hopping, adding it into the cube (*after* you've filled it, barls!) might act as a mighty flava addition.

.... *then* you can dry hop the bejesus out of it after fermentation w a second lot :lol:

Back