Super Aroma - Hop Shots

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ obviously very distracted. You missed a mention/recommendation of a WW. V disappointing, I must say. Had my popcorn all lined up.

OTOH, these new fangled Hop Shots sound like the bee's shizzle.
When are the Outbacks going on-line? Once it's up I'll take one of each I believe, my good sir. Have you tried the Galaxy, or did you run out of liver "testing" the simcoe??

technobabble66 said:
^^ obviously very distracted. You missed a mention/recommendation of a WW. V disappointing, I must say. Had my popcorn all lined up.

OTOH, these new fangled Hop Shots sound like the bee's shizzle.
When are the Outbacks going on-line? Once it's up I'll take one of each I believe, my good sir. Have you tried the Galaxy, or did you run out of liver "testing" the simcoe??

WW?

Outback is also split, need to add descriptions and do a fancy photo for it like the others today, should be done this arvo

Order placed. Cant wait to try it. Alot better than dry hopping by the sounds of it.

chemist, I'll have some in a week or 3 (china) that I'll make available as well.. doesnt help you for now though, ask the chemist for 18 gauge blunt tip, theyll probably only have sharps but you should get something immediately as apposed to waiting for it in the mail.

The syringes are leur lock

they are worthwhile as the drop size is minuscule and you can really target a glass, you can then scale up to volume size to suit your taste.

We enjoyed the Geronimo and Citralicious at about 5 drops of each in the glass.. the glasses we use arent very big so youll need to play a bit if you drink out of a pint.

What a time to only have a hefe, stout, esb and cider going. I can't use this glorious sounding goop in any of them!

Hey yob, what's the shelf life on this. .....both new and once opened?

12 months stored at 4 to 20'c I'm told

The nature of the packaging I've done should mean minimal exposure to oxygen. The syringes are perfect for this application.

Back