Super Aroma - Hop Shots

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah this stuff is nuts. Need to load up some pocket squeezies (like those soy fish you get with takeaway sushi) to take out when you end up at a bowlsie and need a hop fix. I reckon tooheys old would be a cracker with a squirt of the galaxy one

Yob said:
tell me you havnt mainlined any Nosco?
Of course I did Yob. You didn't think I was gonna wait did you? Got the tips tonight. Much better. I'm not sure if any of it will actually make it to a fresh keg though.

Yob said:
brings new connotation to spiking drinks... :party:
Rohopnols?

Okie dokie, so how are you infusing a single glass from the syringe? Pippettes? I'm being dumb here.

Either way, once up and running, this is going in when I bulk prime and rack & transfer. Should be awesome, SWMBO loves citra.

Mine arrived today, thanks Yob.

So is the consensus still 2ml per keg? I have a DSGA that I hopped with simcoe & mosaic waiting for a free keg. The hard part is deciding whether to go with citralicious or the Geronimo

I like them together... Just sayin ;)

2ml is probably a good place to start.. I've not dosed a keg yet, but I'd probably start low,you can always add more but you can certainly over do it. We found that with glass dosing. Better to build up :)

so Im thinking next... Amarillo? Centennial? Both.. yeah.. both..

My crappy office has decided not to give us an xmas party this year at a 'venue' and instead will be giving a bbq in our building the TAMF's..

so apart from not going, which would suit them just fine and go against us in future as far as numbers go.. you know, ******* accountants and all.. but was thinking I might attend for a few hours and wander round with a hop shot or two and 'spike' everyone's (bound to be) crappy beers... so we can at least enjoy some decent 'converted' craft :lol:

what could possibly go wrong :ph34r:

Yob said:
chemist, I'll have some in a week or 3 (china) that I'll make available as well.. doesnt help you for now though, ask the chemist for 18 gauge blunt tip, theyll probably only have sharps but you should get something immediately as apposed to waiting for it in the mail.

The syringes are leur lock

Pro-tip, don't ask for these at a chemist in downtown Footscray. They'll try & give you a sharps kit!

I got mine from a eSmoke website just coz im to slack to go to the chemist. 25c each plus postage so i got 10.

we were doing this to the Hawkers IPA yesterday which we found lacking a bit of oomph up front...

problem solved

Hop Shots.jpg

Back