Sunshine Coast Brewers Get Together

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seans_Burner.jpg

Secret cam pics from Mansborough, Shhhh!

Nice rig Brett! Not as shiny as your other pics, but it'll do the job :lol:

Geez that keg looks familiar i wonder what was boiling away in it then, in the spirit of the olympics i think its a race to the finish line and Sean is from Jamaica me possibly USA and Jay could be coming up the rear from AUS ?

Geez that keg looks familiar i wonder what was boiling away in it then, in the spirit of the olympics i think its a race to the finish line and Sean is from Jamaica me possibly USA and Jay could be coming up the rear from AUS ?

This was a dry run - with water :p

I'll be going for gold when I get some LPG and some hops (looks like a hallertau/sazz brew) and I am champing at the bit to get into it. The bad news is that when I was planning the "Gravity Train" I noticed ... termites in the small portion of untreated wood in the door frame of the shed. It's all been removed and burnt, and those termites still hanging around got the good news from the scalding water left in the kettle. The good news is that it's nothing structural, and can be halted.

Anyway, I have plans for a gravity feed system, so I'll need to get another keg, and do some planning... (ie get more milkcrates!) :lol:

InCider.

This was a dry run - with water :p

I'll be going for gold when I get some LPG and some hops (looks like a hallertau/sazz brew) and I am champing at the bit to get into it. The bad news is that when I was planning the "Gravity Train" I noticed ... termites in the small portion of untreated wood in the door frame of the shed. It's all been removed and burnt, and those termites still hanging around got the good news from the scalding water left in the kettle. The good news is that it's nothing structural, and can be halted.

Anyway, I have plans for a gravity feed system, so I'll need to get another keg, and do some planning... (ie get more milkcrates!) :lol:

InCider.

A 20L elcheapo BigW or Chinese shop SS pot is all you need for your hot water additions Sean, man up!

A 20L elcheapo BigW or Chinese shop SS pot is all you need for your hot water additions Sean, man up!

there's enough bloody meth labs in these hills - I'm sure to find one sooner or later! :D

Ferking choppers are doing another lap as I type...

InCider.

Looks like the AG brewery race is well and truely on, I've got $5 on Sean blowing up his shed first. :D
Might know where to find a large S/S pot mate. PM me

Jay

Looks like the AG brewery race is well and truely on, I've got $5 on Sean blowing up his shed first. :D
Might know where to find a large S/S pot mate. PM me

Jay

He hehe... $5 is good money!

I'll PM in the morning Jay - thanks man!

InCider

AG Virgin / K&K Whore

Back