Sunshine Coast Brewers Get Together

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are the creeks looking, been at Noosa for two days, PI ISSED down there for the past 36hrs and was continuing when we left.

If this rain keeps up Mike, the creeks will be over by Friday I would guess,that means no one can get to the cave ! and I can't get out either :eek:

I'll keep you all posted :(

six_mile.jpg

Batz

A last minute change to my offerings!

Bulp-confirmed-Fiery pork vindaloo
AndrewQld-Beef & Red Wine
QldKev - confirmed - bacon and hash browns
InCider - Onion Pokoras & Curry Puffs. 1/2 Keg of Cherry Ale
Screwy - Sweet curry - Party Keg of Munich Helles and maybe a Belgian Golden Strong - Beef Jerky
Henno - confirmed - italian sausages for breaky, hope you like anniseed and spice
Batz- Masman Curry and rice for all the curries,Julie's doing sweets,few packets of pretzels and we'll also will ask the chooks to donate a couple of dozen eggs for brekky
Jayandcath (+1 tag alongs) - An Indian dish, Breaky stuff and nibblies + some Venison. Keg of Irish Red
Geoff my Kin Kin mate-nibblie things
Nonicman

How wet is it now Batz?

a_diver_drinks_a_bottle_of_beer.jpg

Looks like this is going to be a bloody good night - have fun. I went to my first xmas in July case swap at winkle's - was def an adventure. Especially on the way home with the misses - almost made it home before I power hurled out the window :p

Roads are all open :p

Looking forward to seeing you all,brekky at the dam is just a walk to the dam now,it's flowing over and a bit muddy.
I'l see you Sunshine Coast Brewers tomorrow....only one regular missing :( But I suppose the air will be cleaner :lol:

Batz

It's still a bit wild tonight,I'll have the wood stove burning for you slickers to keep warm

zzzz.jpg

Are there really eels in that dam Batz or are they like the boat I heard about? If so do you really catch and eat them, I could bring a light rod and some soft plastic lures. I own several thousand soft plastics some of them are appropriate for bass and fresh stuff.

Whaddya reckon?

There are really eels in the dam,and catch them if you can.

No boat on the dam :eek: What do you think Seans sleeping on ?

SuperStock_293K_602_Marlin_with_Fishing_Boat_in_Background_Posters.jpg

They are just for fishing mate, I haven't had them in the bedroom for ages.

change in my offerings

Bulp-confirmed-Fiery pork vindaloo
AndrewQld-Beef & Red Wine
QldKev - confirmed - bacon and hash browns
InCider - Onion Pokoras & Curry Puffs. 1/2 Keg of Cherry Ale
Screwy - Sweet curry - Party Keg of Munich Helles and maybe a Belgian Golden Strong - Beef Jerky
Henno - confirmed - Japanese chicken curry - italian sausages for breaky
Batz- Masman Curry and rice for all the curries,Julie's doing sweets,few packets of pretzels and we'll also will ask the chooks to donate a couple of dozen eggs for brekky
Jayandcath (+1 tag alongs) - An Indian dish, Breaky stuff and nibblies + some Venison. Keg of Irish Red
Geoff my Kin Kin mate-nibblie things
Nonicman

They are just for fishing mate, I haven't had them in the bedroom for ages.

Oh hell :eek: Sorry mate I thought you were talking about silicon hose,you know how some of the sponsors get about that.

What do you do in the bedroom with lures?

Batz

It's the hard ones that keep me up nights! :lol:

I had a hard one last time hey?Not doing that again it hurt like hell !

Batz

I had a hard one last time hey?Not doing that again it hurt like hell !

Batz

I'm glad Winkle and Anna are not coming so I won't have embarassing hangover stories from the july swap. I was mangled. 6 beers at noon sorted me out, but with everyone buzzing my tower with flatulence as I lay in my swap I was worse for wear. :lol:

I just put your blowtorch on the piano near the door so I remember to bring it. Can we fire a few up? WOOF!

InCider.

I just put your blowtorch on the piano near the door so I remember to bring it. Can we fire a few up? WOOF!

InCider.

Only when I am sober please
787_flame_thrower_gun.gif

Batz

torch_001.jpgtorch_002.jpg[attachment=2030
2:torch_003.jpg]torch_004.jpg

Attachments

• torch_003.jpg
    torch_003.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 11
OK here you go Sean...don't ask me again

2_001.jpg

2_003.jpg

Damn it's cold here tonight.....be warned !

Batz

Oh - I love the smell of NAPARM.......... er... your not going to use them to cook brekky at the dam are you?

No you are Mike! :lol: :lol:

I'm amazed that we didn't burn ourselves to a crisp at the last boozey session, Batz. :icon_cheers:

I'm glad Winkle and Anna are not coming so I won't have embarassing hangover stories from the july swap. I was mangled. 6 beers at noon sorted me out, but with everyone buzzing my tower with flatulence as I lay in my swap I was worse for wear. laugh.gif

Your secret is safe with me mate.

View attachment 20307
Damm, how did that get there???

Back