Sunshine Coast Brewers Get Together

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bulp-confirmed-Fiery pork vindaloo
AndrewQld-Beef & Red Wine
QldKev - confirmed - bacon and hash browns
InCider - Chapathis to go with the curries, Raita and some roasted chillies.
NickB - 75% confirmed - will let you know by mid next week for sure.It's next week now Nick !
Screwy - eeeyesss - food sweet curry - beer Maibock
Nonicman and nonicwoman
Henno and Wife - 75% confirmed, next week for sure as well
Batz- Masman Curry and Julie will do sweets we'll also will ask the chooks to donate a couple of dozen eggs for brekky
Jayandcath (+3 tag alongs) - Might attempt an Indian dish and will bring Breaky stuff and nibblies

We at this stage I believe we look like this:

InCider - Chapathis to go with the curries, Raita and some roasted chillies.
NickB - 75% confirmed - will let you know by mid next week for sure.
Henno and Wife - 75% confirmed Not sure on this one?
Batz- Masman Curry and rice for all the curries,few packets of pretzels and we'll also will ask the chooks to donate a couple of dozen eggs for brekky
Jayandcath (+3 tag alongs) - Might attempt an Indian dish and will bring Breaky stuff and nibblies
Geoff my Kin Kin mate-nibblie things

Guys some of you may be hassled by mosquitoes (I know they like Screwy)perhaps have some personal repellent.I'll have citronella lamps going but they'll still bite you city folk.
Also as brekky is at the dam if you have a folding chair could you bring that as well?Light one as we have to walk there.

Batz

InCider - Chapathis to go with the curries, Raita and some roasted chillies. 1/2 Keg of Cherry Ale
Batz- Masman Curry and rice for all the curries,few packets of pretzels and we'll also will ask the chooks to donate a couple of dozen eggs for brekky

InCider - Chapathis to go with the curries, Raita and some roasted chillies. 1/2 Keg of Cherry Ale
Screwy - Sweet curry - Party Keg of Munich Helles and maybe a Belgian Golden Strong - Beef Jerky

Update: Screwy

Sorry fellas, gonna have to pull out. Just got a promotion at work, and need to sort the shite out this week, meaning I have to work all weekend.... Slight chance I can head up Sat night. but not looking good.....

Maybe next time guys! Have a tops night!

Cheers

Sorry fellas, gonna have to pull out. Just got a promotion at work, and need to sort the shite out this week, meaning I have to work all weekend.... Slight chance I can head up Sat night. but not looking good.....

Maybe next time guys! Have a tops night!

Cheers

Bugga, looking forward to catching up again Nick. We'll do the best we can without you if you don't make it, ok!

Be Well

Screwy

Screwy - Sweet curry - Party Keg of Munich Helles and maybe a Belgian Golden Strong - Beef Jerky
Batz- Masman Curry and rice for all the curries,Julie's doing sweets,few packets of pretzels and we'll also will ask the chooks to donate a couple of dozen eggs for brekky

QldKev, leave my place at 11.30 am, anyone else need a lift?

AndrewQld-confirmed-Beef & Red Wine, Smoker and mullet, Sausages
Batz- Masman Curry and rice for all the curries,Julie's doing sweets,few packets of pretzels and we'll also will ask the chooks to donate a couple of dozen eggs for brekky

Jayandcath (+1 tag alongs) - An Indian dish, Breaky stuff and nibblies + some Venison. Keg of Irish Red
Hey Batz I can throw in my 2 tap miracle box if you want??? :D
Jay

Hey Batz I can throw in my 2 tap miracle box if you want??? :D
Jay

If you have beers in it :lol:
Otherwise I think we are ok

Cheers
Batz

Batz,

I'm thinking of camping at the dam. If we set up the cooking / beer gear on the jetty, I'll be able to keen an eye on it overnight. If I can sleep on your boat, that would be good too.

Cheers,

Sean.

Batz,

I'm thinking of camping at the dam. If we set up the cooking / beer gear on the jetty, I'll be able to keen an eye on it overnight. If I can sleep on your boat, that would be good too.

Cheers,

Sean.

I've given the crew the night off Sean,if you don't mind getting your own morning coffee it's ok with me if you stay on the boat.

Batz

Those attending I have two of these for sale at the bat sale price of $10.00 each !

Oh boy ! A piss up and a sale :lol:

drip.jpg

Batz

Jayandcath (+1 tag alongs) - An Indian dish, Breaky stuff and nibblies + some Venison. Keg of Irish Red
Nonicman

Raining here today and the report says it's going to hang about,this should not be a problem except perhaps the brekky at the dam.

Batz

Henno - confirmed - italian sausages for breaky, hope you like anniseed and spice
Nonicman

Ok beds for

Andrew
QldKev
Screwtop

Can you guys still bring a sleeping bag please? This saves my wife washing three sets of sheets,which keeps me in the good books for another brewers conference ;)

Guys sleeping on the floor,we have tiled floors so think about something to make it a bit more comfortable.
Brekky at the dam looks a bit wet,it still raining here.

Batz

Ok beds for

Andrew
QldKev
Screwtop

Can you guys still bring a sleeping bag please? This saves my wife washing three sets of sheets,which keeps me in the good books for another brewers conference ;)

Guys sleeping on the floor,we have tiled floors so think about something to make it a bit more comfortable.
Brekky at the dam looks a bit wet,it still raining here.

Batz

Bringin the swag Batz, can dos down anywhere.

EDIT: How are the creeks looking, been at Noosa for two days, PI ISSED down there for the past 36hrs and was continuing when we left.

Back