Sunshine Coast Brewers Get Together

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worst case of pizzaface I've ever seen :lol:

cheers

BD

Imagine how hard they are to squeeze!

I'm just about to leave to go to BULPs then off to Screwys.

WoohoOOO

Blowtorch and sheep are packed!

What a night!

Thanks Batz & Julie for awesome hospitality, all the Brewerhood - Nonicman, QldKev, AndrewQLD, Jay and Henno (Where's the soap?) great to see you guys and laugh until my side hurt.

Thanks to Screwtop and Brett for the ride and laughs on the way.

Thanks Baa Bra for my 'night cap'.

You guys put together an awesome spread - great food and later on, great aromas!!

I'm just about to add some pics....

Cheers,

InCider.

What a top bunch of brewers!
I had a wonderful night,great stories,lots of laughter and some very very bad smells.

Brew_1.jpg

Having a few samplings while Bar-bra struts her stuff.

2.jpg

Like a moth to a flame,next time I'll have one of the big girls fired up for you Sean.

3.jpg

No this is a true story !

4.jpg

Camp beds can prove a nigh mare to assemble,licking them helps apparently

5.jpg

And of course were else would she sleep

Thanks again for making it a great night guys food was superb,bad luck the vindaloo was not hot enough ;)

Batz

Thanks to Batz and Julie for the hospitality as usual, you own a beautiful piece of this earth. Have you checked that dark ale tap yet Batz, found that one hard to resist. Thanks to all the brewers who attended, what a bloody hoot, great company, great beers and food. Even a stand up comic who only has two hates...people and things :lol: :lol:
Thanks to "don't RIM me I have HERMS" Henno. I hope you all remember to add him as a friend. The trip to and from was a laugh as always with bulp and InCider on board.

Standing around the fire
DSCF8136_Resized.jpg
What a Spread!DSCF8127_Resized.jpg
Brew team Australia with Coach AndrewQld
DSCF8130_Resized.jpg I don't know it yet, but I'm going to be a little crook in the morningDSCF8137__Resized.jpg
I'm a fitter watch me fit this bed together
DSCF8145_Resized.jpg
20 min later, "now bulp why didn't you ask the man at the camping store for a bed that inflates itself, no need to put this one together, are you watching, look here I am standing here with you and my bed is inflating itself"
DSCF8147_Resized.jpg
another 20 min later Jay is trying to speak fitter in order to communicate with bulp, and offers a little advice.
DSCF8148_Resized.jpg DSCF8131_Resized.jpgQldKev IT pro and Bed Fitter, "I just had to help him it was painful watching"

Thanks from me as well to Batz and Julie, I hope my t-shirt didn't offend Julie too much, I forgot I was wearing it when I was talking to her.

Apologies to Bulp if I offended your bed making skills. It was funny to watch though, geez we laughed. Here are some pics that show the real goings on.

holycurry.JPG
Bless you my child, and your vindaloo.

Have you checked that dark ale tap yet Batz, found that one hard to resist.

Just checked the kegs Mike,we made a fair dent in them all
Far Kin Ales empty and the Scottish is not far behind, the rest are below half. :beer: Not a bad effort at all

Batz

uggbootcharity.JPG
Screwtop is saying 'Jay, all the boys have decided to chip in and buy you a new pair of ugg boots'

batcavehappiness.JPG
The face says it all

thebatbar.JPG
Nonic with Andrew before

queezyandrew.JPG
Andrew after, should have had the pilchard milkshake mate.

iloveyouman.JPG
'I love you Kev, no I really do man!'

happycamper.JPG
I wear my sunglasses at night.

blowtorches.JPG
I just like this pic. How many blowtorches can you count? Hint, don't forget the mirror.

I also would like to thank Batz and Julie for their welcome into their home for the activities. I for one had a ball, Thanks heaps. You have the most excellent setup there with the views.

I'll download some pics later. And yes we all did make it home without being sick... althou there were some close calls :p Now just sitting back with my Overhop Aussie Ale

Ps. Hope my shirt did not offend Julie.

QldKev

Whazzzzup!!!! Landsborough All Grainers

P7260153.jpg

Vegetarian Delight!

P7270203.jpg

Banjo! Tuck your shirt in! :lol:

P7260147.jpg

The Brewerhood

P7260145.jpg

Baa Bra jumps into shot...

P7260173.jpg

And so does Henno!

P7260155.jpg

Vegetarian Delight!

P7270203.jpg

[

Doesn't everyone saddle up for home made Sausages and Venison for breakfast ;) Henno's home made snags were great and so was the Vicars Teacake, I thought.

"この人" Who was that strange man in every shot?
DSCF8126_Resized.jpg

"Where's the soap sister" "it does doesn't it" :lol: :lol:

[A Centurion catches Brian writing graffiti on the palace wall.]
Centurion: What's this, then? "Romanes eunt domus"? People called Romanes, they go the house?
Brian: It says, "Romans go home."
Centurion: No, it doesn't! What's the Latin for "Roman"? Come on, come on !
Brian: Er, "Romanus"!
Centurion: Goes like?
Brian: Annus.
Centurion: Vocative plural of "Annus" is?
... :lol:

What a great night, thanks to Batz and Julie for putting up with us all.
I have to admit the trip home wasn't all that flash, but the 1 1/2 hour snooze helped heaps, thanks for driving Qldkev.
Great beer, great food and a bunch of great friends, I haven't laughed that much in years.

Thanks all.

Big thanks to Batz and Julie for hosting us last night what a night we ate like Kings and drank like Lords friggin awesome, Tip for all you young punters out there 1-Always make bed before Belgian Strong Ales 2-Buy an inflatable bed ( ;) Henno) 3-ALWAYS MAKE BED BEFORE BELGIAN STRONG ALE or failing that just let QLDkev do it. Blokes i have never laughed so hard in all my life thanks for a top night, Thanks again for the lift Screwy and Incider always a pleasure, now i'm off to find some ointment for the herms on my rim.

Looks like you guys had a blinder! Love the pics...really annoyed I couldn't make this one, but pencil me in for the next, regardless of wether the rivers are flooded!

Cheers

A big thanks to Bats and more importantly Julie for allowing us to take over your home. As a newbie to the AG scene and this being my first AHB get together, I have to say thanks to all that were there. A great group of blokes and I can't remember laughing that much for years (thanks Henno) The beers and advice were great, and what about the food, if you went hungry there is something wrong. Bulp, that vindaloo is working well, I only just made it home :D

Can't wait for the Xmas get together.

I have a few 'lost and founds' here

A camp mattress
A few plates and things.I post pics later

But look at what I scored yesterday !
This one will keep up warm next time.

blower.jpg

Batz

I have a few 'lost and founds' here

A camp mattress
A few plates and things.I post pics later

But look at what I scored yesterday !
This one will keep up warm next time.

View attachment 20377

Batz

Well i know the camp matress is'nt mine they're way too hard to setup unlike my trusty stretcher bed :p Hey Henno maybe its yours.
and that burner mate wooaahh i'll bring my Nasa up next time and we'll have a burn off, i dare Incider to light his ciggie off that one.

Well i know the camp matress is'nt mine they're way too hard to setup unlike my trusty stretcher bed :p Hey Henno maybe its yours.
and that burner mate wooaahh i'll bring my Nasa up next time and we'll have a burn off, i dare Incider to light his ciggie off that one.

Challenge Accepted! (mental note to self - bring fire retardant suit)

The camp mattress is mine Batz - I slept on Hennos bed (thanks for the spooning Henno! :lol:

InCider.

Nice work boys, is this a "My deck is bigger than yours" thing????
And Bulp you had want to do the burn off early, and probably stay off the Belgian Strong Ale or things could get ugly!!!!
Geeeez, it would have to good to beat the bed assembly demo. :D :D

Back