Sunshine Coast Brewers Get Together

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Hi Brewers,
I can't make it to the swap because of family reasons but I am wondering if you Sunshine Coaters are interested in a night at at Bat-cave please register your interest.
Dates would be 19th or 26th of July,and anyone north of us are most welcome as well.
Sleep over is expected.

Batz

Mate sounds frickin awesome , i couldn't make it to the swap either due to family but would definately be in on either of those dates, haven't got my own brewery yet but its coming its coming.

ps am i still aloud to come if i like wheat beers :icon_drunk:

I'm in, 26th would be perfect for me.

Batz
Bulp
AndrewQld

Batz
Bulp
AndrewQld
QldKev
InCider (I want to beat my personal best number of appearances in one pic - great shot Bonj!) :lol:

batcave_pano.jpg

Your preferred dates?

Batz

Andrew is happy with the 26th,,,,that fine with you blokes?

Batz

Like to say yes Batz but SWAMBO may still need me here I think, she is scheduled to visit the surgeon and others next Fri. Will know more then. Make me a tentative please.

Cheers

Screwy

Either date is fine for me mate

cheers

Same here, either date; with the latter being preference.

QldKev

Like to say yes Batz but SWAMBO may still need me here I think, she is scheduled to visit the surgeon and others next Fri. Will know more then. Make me a tentative please.

Cheers

Screwy

No worries Mike,I hope you can make it and that the good wife is ok as well.

Batz

I would love to attend Batz, unfortunately I cannot do the 26th. So count me in if its on the 19th, otherwise I'll have to give it a miss. Thanks

Joe.

I would love to attend Batz, unfortunately I cannot do the 26th. So count me in if its on the 19th, otherwise I'll have to give it a miss. Thanks

Joe.

Bad luck mate,sorry the 19th is out for me I am afraid.
Anyway, you are only a few km's away and you know the way now,so lets a few another time.

Batz

OOOOOOHHHHHH...... do recently Sunshine-Coast-Based-Brewers count Batz.....??? Have the 26th off... and have been meaning to visit the 'cave' for nearly a year...........

:)

OOOOOOHHHHHH...... do recently Sunshine-Coast-Based-Brewers count Batz.....??? Have the 26th off... and have been meaning to visit the 'cave' for nearly a year...........

:)

Of course Nick,we'll be pleased to have you. :party:

Batz

Bulp
AndrewQld
QldKev
InCider
NickB

OK not big mobs of us ATM ;)
Now AndrewQld has already put his name in for a bed,that leaves two spare.
Otherwise you are going to need to bring bedding,and it a tiled floor here ! If you like I can call a hire place to see how much fold out beds are but they will need to come from Gympie.

I should have five kegs on-line by then,feel free to bring a keg if you have your own set up,I have no spare taps.
Brecky is OK,but I need to work something out for dinner.We can fire up the hot plate and knock up some burgers or hit the Kin Kin pub,good meals $15.00-$20.00.
Any suggestions?

Batz

A cook up for dinner is fine for me or a nice feed down at the Far Kin Pub.

As for sleeping, I'll doss down on the deck. If Banjo and I don't hit it off, there's hippies in the hills! :lol:

BBQ at the dam perhaps? Hungi?

InCider.

Hungi?

InCider.

The correct spelling is Hangi, and I can put one down for you if you want me to pop over, although I am not sure if they will let me put the wire baskets on the plane.

Have a good one Jeff, and I will try to catch up next time I go east.

The correct spelling is Hangi, and I can put one down for you if you want me to pop over, although I am not sure if they will let me put the wire baskets on the plane.

Have a good one Jeff, and I will try to catch up next time I go east.

Thanks Cuz! :D

Back