Sunshine Coast Beer News

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beersom

Reaction score
Allright sunshine coasters and SEQer's .... and anyone else for that matter.
Its seems that the 26th of January is not only going to be Australia Day this year, but also the 10th birthday of The Sunshine Coast Brewery.
So to mark the occasion we a having a bit of a low key party and you are all invited.
We are going to be launching a new beer on the day (the 5th new beer in the last 10 months and one that I am very excited about!) and there is the possibility that there will be another new beery treat as well. You also should be able to check out the breweries new logo etc.
BBQ will be fired up and we are looking forward to celebrating a decade of beer .......
So who's in ???
:party:

Ian

Ian, if my new brewer comes early, I'm a chance! Otherwise I'm on sober watch up until the 4th feb (due date).

Let's hope the new brewer comes early, and I'll be there to wet the baby's head :icon_cheers:

Cheers,

Sean

Awww, sounds like a ton of fun. I'll be in Hobart then though, so no visit from me.... :(

Have an awesome day, and take plenty of photos for those of us not attending!

Cheers!

I've just suggested we might go and visit the in-laws that weekend, so that's me in as they are just up the hill...

Sounds good to me
Now to convince Mr Batz to drive

Batz

Aren't yo MR Batz, Batz?

InCider.

Of course !

angry_wife.jpg

Batz

Sounds great :icon_drunk: - convincing the driver might take a while, but I'll get there somehow.

I reckon i can swing it :icon_chickcheers:

Hopefully one of the SC boys can provide me somewhere to rest my head that night, so i don't have to drive back.

Cheers Ross

Bugger :( I will be at another function in Brisbane that day that just can't get out of. :angry:

Will be baby sitting a resort that night but can make it for a few in the arvo.

I'm slowly talking her around... but she's saturday duty lawyer that morning, so we'll see.

Sunshine coast what ? ok Im new whats the go . club meeting etc.
im at narangba

OBVIOUSLY LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS!!

New members for what hotboost? Please don't shout.
Merely pointing out that you do not get everything handed to you on a plate. Don't get angry, just do a little searching first. :icon_cheers:
God helps those who help themselves. :)

TP :beer:

OBVIOUSLY LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS!!

Welcome hotboost, we were all newbies once. No club or group as such here on the SSC, just AHB'ers, pretty sure there are 11 local Sunshine Coast brewers on AHB. Nothing official, just get together socially once in a while for beers and sharing the learning.

Screwy

Back