Sunshine Coast Beer News

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to seeing you all again.
If Pete can't make it,well Pete can't make it B)
Next time mate...roll over! ;)

Batz

I'm planning to rock around early arvo - won't be able to drink though :eek:

I'll wave beers in your face and belch and fart in your direction if that'll help mate B)

COKE BOY.

View attachment 17402
Talk about not being able to organise a piss-up in a brewery :p
(good you turned up anyway)

This was quite a good big day out.
Cask conditioned bitter served from a beer engine.
Rauch on tap.
Rye ESB beer launch - strewth! bloody bewdy beer that, you've excelled yourself Beersom.
Good old free sangs on Australia day, in a brewery, with some AHB mates, -it doesn't get much better than that.
The gathering of the clan
View attachment 17404
View attachment 17403
View attachment 17406
View attachment 17407

The hosts
View attachment 17410
View attachment 17408
View attachment 17405

Thanks to Batz and Julie for putting us up for the night :) . (ignore any rumours about drunken square dancing at Kin Kin - as if that would happen!)

Looked at the picture and almost chundered .................
No wonder they invented paper bags ! :icon_drunk:

I can't believe you even considered me it that way Fatgodzilla! Let's hope your drought ends soon, or you take the beer goggles off!

If you do want your way with me, you'll need a sheep, chillies and supply me with booze. :lol:

A top arvo (could have been better if wife was less than 12 months pregnant), great beer - I did have a glass of the launched beer, and excellent hosts in Ian and Sandra.

InCider.

(ignore any rumors about drunken square dancing at Kin Kin - as if that would happen!)

OMG! I had almost forgotten about that :lol:

Great day at the Sunshine Coast Brewery,wonderful beers and very friendly and helpful staff.If you have not visited this place, I suggest you do real soon :beer: I'll be back !

Batz

Thanks Ian & Greg for a top afternoon. The Rye ESB was my pick from a great line up of beers...

Cheers Ross

Yup, it was a fun afternoon, even on the other side of the bar. Thanks to all those that came along (do you remember singer happy birthday to the brewery??)
I can't wait to drink more than half a glass of the Rye ESB myself.

Back