Sunshine Coast Beer News

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ian,
What are the costs for this day?

eg. The cost of the barby,and what's a beer worth?

Batz

Righty-o chaps ... a few answers about the breweries b'day on 26th.
Low key = we are not doing a big song and dance promo or anything for it, I just thought that it would be a shame if we let the day past without anything happening. Any one is welcome to come as basically it is like any other saturday at the brewery except that it happens to be 10 years to the day since the brewery opened. It also presents a good date to launch the new beer so ... launch it we will.
Peter, our excellent chef, will be away on the day which means that Greg will fire up the BBQ around 1pm for a free Sausage Sizzle and thats about it.
Itsnot going to be a big event with giveaways / freebies.... we may do something really special later in the year - when we release the 10th aniversary beer.

Oh .... we possibly might launch a 2nd beer on the day as well ..... just depends.

So if anyone feels like coming along, sharing a sausage or two and drinking some beer to toast 10 years of beer... we would love to see you!

Peter, our excellent chef, will be away on the day which means that Greg will fire up the BBQ around 1pm for a free Sausage Sizzle and thats about it.
So if anyone feels like coming along, sharing a sausage or two and drinking some beer to toast 10 years of beer... we would love to see you!

Looks like there is a slight chance that I might be able to get there for a quick beer.
Cheers
Gerard

Beersom have you got a designated driver that day?

Look forward to meeting you Gerard ... when do you start the new job?

Beersom
I start at the Flying Horse on Feb 4th. I will be up at Noosa from this Weds arvo for a week. I am hoping to get there for Saturday, if not I will drop past sometime during my stay, I will make sure to call first.
Cheers
Gerard

Beersom
I start at the Flying Horse on Feb 4th. I will be up at Noosa from this Weds arvo for a week. I am hoping to get there for Saturday, if not I will drop past sometime during my stay, I will make sure to call first.
Cheers
Gerard

Ha!!! Why do I have to a) Be leaving Noosa on Thurs, and B) be heading back to Tassie for two weeks... Gerard, Mate, would love to meet up for a beer or three, but not sure what the movements will be... I'll post on here on Wed if I'm free....What are your movements Noosa wise...Heard of a great place up here that serves a ton of awesome beers....not sure WHERE it is though.....

Cheers

Beersom
Cheers
Gerard
will be there tue, wed and thurs ( no friday) and again on saturday of course.
It looks very likely that we will be tapping a cask on Saturday as well !!!!! Possibly the first ever time on the sunny coast for cask ale ???!!!!????

Gerard, Mate, would love to meet up for a beer or three, but not sure what the movements will be... I'll post on here on Wed if I'm free....What are your movements Noosa wise...Heard of a great place up here that serves a ton of awesome beers....not sure WHERE it is though.....

Cheers

I will be spending the week without the laptop & the mobilephone is going to be left off as much as possible. I have to go down to the Gold Coast for a day at Sea World, & another day at Australia Zoo, apart from that it should be beach or the pool. I hope there is a bit of sunshine up there as the TV weather map looked pretty ugly tonight!
Cheers
Gerard

I'll be there :party:

A big thanks to Batz & Tidalpete for offering accom, but I'll be staying with a good friend who lives approx 10 minutes from the Brewery, who i haven't seen in a while - his wife is away, so we'll be making a day/night of it :icon_chickcheers:

Hope to see plenty of you there :)

cheers Ross

I'll be there as fate would have it my wife has a family gathering in Buderim (next suburb) there is a God :p

Hope you guys have a great time. I'll be missing this one, but hope to get to the next one whenever that happens. Just bad timing in this case.

I'll be there as fate would have it my wife has a family gathering in Buderim (next suburb) there is a God :p

I'll be present as well :) Mmmmm cask beer.

Any Sunshine coast boys going? Seems to be an all Brisbane affair at the moment B)

Cheers Ross

I be there as well !

We have Mr & Mrs Winkle for guests,looking forward to it......hello....Pete?

Batz

Sorry Batz, Pete will have to give this one a miss. :(

TP :beer:

Thanks Mrs Tidalpete.

Did Mr Tidalpete stay logged in again? :p

I am trying to come for an hour or so. Still on baby duty.

InCider.

Sorry Batz, Pete will have to give this one a miss. :(

TP :beer:

Perhaps for the best mate you what people will say

lead.jpg

Sit!

Batz :p

Back