Sunshine Coast Beer News

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hotboost,

Do a search mate.
Life isn't meant to be easy but not that easy. :)

TP :beer:

Jeez Pete, would have taken just as much effort to just answer the bloke.

The Sunshine Coast Brewery is having a birthday, and we're all invited... Good excuse as any to get together with a few like minded brewers, and share the brewery's joy.

Cheers . I didnt think it was a hard question, being its a public forum and that..
Glad to allocate some of my time . Saying that I'd be the one asking all the questions. I have many hobbies unfortunately so little free time . And brewing is way to a means . I refuse to pay the prices for Coopers sparkling ale.
So I said ill brew my own version.
Ive put down 2 brews to date at various stages. So I'm very green.... Ask me about restoring Ford Gt's that is where 90% time and main passion is.
But heres cheers

Trying to sell SWMBO on a family drive/picnic "with a few beers at the brewery" and got a favourable response so far but might need a little more detail to seal the deal. L.

The Sunshine Coast Brewery is having a birthday, and we're all invited... Good excuse as any to get together with a few like minded brewers, and share the brewery's joy.

Bonj,

Very happy for SCB to have their anniversary on Australia Day (26th) ---- BUT life has told me that there is no such thing as a free lunch.
As a pensioner I cannot really afford to mix in the same circles as you fellas much as I would like to do so.
A great consolation to me is that my brews are wayyyy up there even if not on par with SCB.

Bonj,

Very happy for SCB to have their anniversary on Australia Day (26th) ---- BUT life has told me that there is no such thing as a free lunch.
As a pensioner I cannot really afford to mix in the same circles as you fellas much as I would like to do so.
A great consolation to me is that my brews are wayyyy up there even if not on par with SCB.

Pete
Your a bit off track there mate,could I suggest very nicely that perhaps you read the thread?

Batz

Is there a van park or a camping area near Kunda Park, anyone?
Guess I could always crash at my sisters place if I have too :rolleyes:

I was going to drop my swag in the brewhouse :p

Cheers Ross

I was going to drop my swag in the brewhouse :p

Cheers Ross

This is a bit pisspoor, if you don`t mind me saying- Ross has always had the welcome mat out for all, time for you Sun-coasters to weigh in with an offer. :rolleyes:

stagga.

This is a bit pisspoor, if you don`t mind me saying- Ross has always had the welcome mat out for all, time for you Sun-coasters to weigh in with an offer. :rolleyes:

stagga.

I agree what a bunch of scumbags !

HB_scumbag.jpg

I didn't offer before Ross as I was possibly the furtherest (that's a word hey?) away from the SCB,but as it seems you have to swag it in the cold break.
Please
Feel fee the crash the night at the cave,and winkle and Anna most welcome as well !

There I feel better anyway.... :p You other scumbags

Batz

:lol:

You're free to stay at my place Rossco :p

:lol:

You're free to stay at my place Rossco :p

There ya go!
See how popular you have become Ross? Or perhaps nobody wants to be a...SCUMBAG??

scumbag.jpg

Batz

Although my place is probably just as far as his place... hehe

Would gladly put my hand up for as many as I could but the kids will be staying at my place while we put up with host drunken revellers dropping keys down lift wells and the like.

Sorry Guys!

Although my place is probably just as far as his place... hehe

But we're not Scumbags hey?

Lots of other things but not scumbags,well not tonight :)

Batz

so there you go, Ross- nothin like a sixpenny bunger up the ring to remind some people of their ....well ...obligations ;)

That's right. Can't be accused of being a scumbag tonight. Well, not for that anyway :p

would offer a place for Ross or Winkle to crash anytime .... only problem is I don't live up here yet.
2hr 20 min drive home.

Hmm sounds intriging.. i'll be at bribie that weekend, how far is it from bribe to scb?

and what do you mean by "low key" i would be up there with half a dozen or so mates are they free to come?

Troy

Back