Stainless switches / Indicator lights and so forth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leahy268

Reaction score
Hi,

Been looking at getting some nice push button waterproof switches and also 3 position switches and indicator lights for china like these:

19B-P11Z  (3).jpg
19B-X11Z (7).jpg
indicator.jpg

I know these are only for small amps but I'm only switching small 12V and 24V stuff so it's perfect for me.
I believe these switches can take 5A 240V if need be. I can also check for people if there are any higher rated ones around.

Anyway so they are pretty cheap like indicator lights sub $2 and 3 position switches sub $5 and 2 push button switches for sub $3.

However as always the freight is a killer.

So just putting it out there to see if there is any interest in getting a few more and bringing the postage down a bit. Possibly bring the price of the items down a bit too.

If there is a bit of interest I'll start a bulk buy.

Thanks

Warwick

Can these be found at Jaycar ?,might save on a bit a work chasing orders etc,just a suggestion.
Cheers....spog...

They do it seems have the push button switches although $12.50 each. That in itself would be ok but they don't have any of the other parts.

Will keep looking.
I am a tightarse after all.. :)

Not bad..
I like the look of their stuff and I am more than happy to buy from AU if prices are not completely over the top that is.

I was mostly chasing the rotary ones though which noone seems to stock..

I shall keep looking though maybe they have something else which will do me.

Latest posts

Back