• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Stainless Steel Ties

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

adz1179

Reaction score
Howdy brewers.

due to a packaging error from one of our vendors, i scored a heap of stainless steel cable ties.

photo_1.JPG

the one on top is black coated, 360mm x 4.6mm, -80 to 150 deg temp range

the small one in the middle is 20ml long, -80 to 500 deg temp range

the bottom one is a spring roller ball 360ml long, -80 to 500 deg temp range

surely the are useful around a brewery??? i biab so have limited use for them, i have used a few on the copper immersion chiller to keep the coils together and some in place of hose clamps, but that's it....

i have hundreds of each of size.... that i would be happy to share if anyone has any need....... if interested send me a PM, dont want any cash, but maybe we can sort out some samples of your finest in exchange.

Cheers,
Adz.

edit: they are all 316 grade ss

Cube

SAY MY NAME, BITCH
Reaction score
These would also be great in a fishing or boat kit. Many uses. I'd gladly take some off your hands for boating/fishing/kayaking if you post. Of course I'll fund you back for your expenses :)

adz1179

Reaction score
These would also be great in a fishing or boat kit. Many uses. I'd gladly take some off your hands for boating/fishing/kayaking if you post. Of course I'll fund you back for your expenses :)
Can post. No worries. I'm sure we can work something out.

Latest posts