Stainless steel adapters

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tahoose

Reaction score
Basically guys I'm after a shop which sells stainless steel nuts, bolts and adapters of different sizes.

At the moment I have a hole which is threaded and a male piece that screws into the hole which is around 10mm, on the end of this is a female thread for the same size.

I'm also have a female half inch ball lock post. And the aim is to screw this directly onto a 1/2 inch male thread. This will be the tap/out postfrom the stainless steel fermenter.

There are other ways to do it but if I just find the correct adapter this will be super simple.

try your local engineering shop.

T&S valves in sydney might have what you're after if you don't find anywhere closer to home.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'm sure I'll sort it out.

Try Blackwoods. Also Keg King sell ball lock posts that go through bulkheads and have a male thread and nut on the other end which can be used to turn any sort of vessel into a pressurised keg fermenter etc.

i just sourced some stainless bsp gear from blackwoods on friday, if they can't help you then pirtek will for sure

Back