Stag Semen Stout

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Les the Weizguy said:
Where I attended University in Newcastle, they had quite a possum study program, but I never participated. A photo of the device in question, which looked like a small electric cattle prod, was included in a Biology Society annual magazine (with a comment about being available for party hire)

Have also seen it on television, you understand.
back when i was an apprentice I got an electric shock at work,later that night I went into shock,now I didn't get a chubby or starch the sheets but in the morning I was certainly fucked.
And that small electric cattle prod would have to be very small to stimulate a Possum,otherwise you would end up with a smouldering pile of fur......and I am not taking the devious suggestions any further. ;)

spog said:
back when i was an apprentice I got an electric shock at work,later that night I went into shock,now I didn't get a chubby or starch the sheets but in the morning I was certainly fucked.
And that small electric cattle prod would have to be very small to stimulate a Possum,otherwise you would end up with a smouldering pile of fur......and I am not taking the devious suggestions any further. ;)
More of a 'magic wand" than a cattle prod in size.
Rectally inserted/ prostate propelled.

ffs ...... whos drinking this ?

I wouldn't have the balls to drink any of that shit ....

I hear Rocky mountain oysters are ok .... but ive never been drunk enough to try them

......wonder if any women would drink a stout a human has jizzed in ? or is that just gross?

In reality, I suspect if added to the boil not much would get through to the finished product. All cells would be ruptured in the boil, any sugars would end up converted by yeast and proteins might end up in the break. Not that I'm going to try making one but wondering if its just really marketing gimmick.

Apple infused horse semen and syringes of the stuff - that's another thing - who on earth is sitting around thinking - hmmmm this would be a good idea????

Probably the same fella that milked the first cow :ph34r:

This is just gimmicky crap at best.... The whole "infused" beer thing is over the top and getting old.
If you want some shit like a pizza infused beer, just go get a pizza and have a beer.... or suck a buck and have a beer... your business.
I'm getting the gist that the whole craft beer industry is run by a bunch of f'ed up hipsters.

Wtf? who would even think that it might be tasty to put some buck spunk in your beers? they be smoking some whacky tabacky or they just cant brew nice beers so they brew this slop!

There are better ways to get a creamy head on a beer- of that Im certain.

I know people who have smoked cannabis and they said they have never thought about drinking jizz before

hahah edited !

Spohaw said:
......wonder if any women would drink a stout a human has jizzed in ? or is that just gross?
Well I know a few women that like stout and dont mind swa...... oh never mind

if i saw it at a bar, i'd give it a try. i don't really care. might taste nice.

people eat and drink some of the most hideous things and enjoy them; and still live.

the only thing stopping people is fear, but i do agree that it's very gimmicky.

fletcher said:
the only thing stopping people is fear, but i do agree that it's very gimmicky.
Fear?? It's not fear mate. Not like you're sucking it out of a mad buck. (however, it probably wasn't happy to have some hipster tuggin on his totem)
What's stopping people is disgust and the general principle that perhaps it's not "rad, grovey, cool, or fully fuckin sick" to think someone has molested a beast to obtain and put in your beverage something that is acceptably amongst the normal human "Not foodstuff". What's next? A dirty nappy? Menstrual blood? A cup of shit? or did we just jump over all of that and decide to put in animal sperm instead because it's ground-breaking and edgy..... I can't say who will fall for that marketing but it won't be me. Actually I'll be looking at every bottle I buy to ensure it doesn't say "Choice Bros Brewery".
I can just imagine I'm not in the minority either.

Tex N Oz said:
Fear?? It's not fear mate. Not like you're sucking it out of a mad buck. (however, it probably wasn't happy to have some hipster tuggin on his totem)
What's stopping people is disgust and the general principle that perhaps it's not "rad, grovey, cool, or fully fuckin sick" to think someone has molested a beast to obtain and put in your beverage something that is acceptably amongst the normal human "Not foodstuff". What's next? A dirty nappy? Menstrual blood? A cup of shit? or did we just jump over all of that and decide to put in animal sperm instead because it's ground-breaking and edgy..... I can't say who will fall for that marketing but it won't be me. Actually I'll be looking at every bottle I buy to ensure it doesn't say "Choice Bros Brewery".
I can just imagine I'm not in the minority either.
what's the difference between jizz and say, brains or embryos or feet or testicles?

they're all parts of animals people eat, the world over.

Back